Manitoba Harvest Organic Hemp Hearts Shelled Hemp Seeds 24 OZ

by Manitoba Harvest

Manitoba Harvest Organic Hemp Hearts Shelled Hemp Seeds 24 OZ

Do you guys like acai bowls? I do I recommend hemp heartsManitoba Harvest Organic Hemp Hearts Shelled Hemp Seeds 24 OZ they are so delicious and healthy
Start your review of Manitoba Harvest Organic Hemp Hearts Shelled Hemp Seeds 24 OZ!
Shamiza D.
Briarwood, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
Manitoba Harvest Organic Hemp Hearts Shelled Hemp Seeds 24 OZ uploaded by Shamiza D.
I love Hemp Hearts, it’s a simple and great way to add protein and omega to smoothies, oatmeal, smoothie bowls, porridge, cereal, salad, baked goods, no bake bars, on top of pancakes, well anything you wish. It doesn’t have much flavor, a little nutty.
Amanda-Kay P.
Houston
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Manitoba Harvest Organic Hemp Hearts Shelled Hemp Seeds 24 OZ uploaded by Amanda-Kay P.
Hemp hearts are such a nutritious part of plant based/Vegan eating. We enjoy particularly brand very much. It has a fresh nutty flavor, and can be used a variety of ways. My favorite is to toss it into smoothies and atop salads and baked potatoes. Keep it in the refrigerator and in a dark container to preserve freshness.
Sushruthi R.
Montgomery, AL
Purchased at: Costco
The best protein ever, they are good to replace oats in oat meal add some almond/ peanut butter and some eritratol/stevia and cook with some plant based milk. It’s delicious and I use it on yougurts and smoothies.Manitoba Harvest Organic Hemp Hearts Shelled Hemp Seeds 24 OZ
Kelly R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
I add this to my shakes, salads, and quinoa. It does have a slightly nutty taste, so if you are not really seasoning your salad etc you might taste it. I love how it adds extra protein to my shakes so i can use less of my vegan protein powder and make that last. I get it at costco. It is on the pricy side but i love the extra nutrients i get from here. It is real foood.
Saintia J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I love to use this product in my smoothie. It has a bit of a chalky taste but it blends really well. It provides plenty of fiber needed to make this a filling meal.
Monique A.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Manitoba Harvest Organic Hemp Hearts Shelled Hemp Seeds 24 OZ uploaded by Monique A.
Purchased at: Amazon
Manitoba Harvest Organic Hemp Hearts Shelled Hemp Seeds 24 OZ are an excellent source of nutrients, especially unsaturated fatty acids and essential amino acids. Research shows that the benefits of hemp seeds include their ability to alleviate constipation, support cardiovascular health, improve dermatological issues and ameliorate gastrointestinal diseases. I eat my hemp hearts every morning with my hot cereal 🥣 . #itsourparty #influencer #slayinside #momlife #comfortmeals #healthysnacks #influencereats #mommusthaves #breakfaststaples #myfavoritefood #morningroutine #brunchtime #healthyeats #worksnack
Kaitlyn K.
Purchased at: Walmart
Have this in my açaí bowl everyday it is really healthy and delicious. Strawberry and hemp hearts are my new favorite things they are so tasty
Terrin Blake R.
Woodstock, GA
I love these!!! I add them to my oatmeal every morning!! Great nutty flavor with tons of protein and omegas! You can add these to pretty much anything to get those added benefits! This brand is my favorite so far! The amount goes a long way! I'd buy again!
Jessica G.
N Fond Du Lac, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been making no-oatmeal for breakfast lately and was introduced to the delicious taste of hemp hearts. Interesting texture with a mild flavor, I am enjoying them and they have high nutritional value.
Stephany L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m a vegetarian so if I’m not diligent with what I eat, I can find myself not getting the adequate nutrients. Hemp hearts provide a myriad of benefits but one of the main reasons I eat them is for their fatty acids which typically come from fish as well as the protein component. These are so easy to serve & add to any dish, I usually throw them in to my salads, quinoa dishes, even as a sandwich topping! They’re high in fiber, protein, vitamin E, potassium, iron, zinc, magnesium, & several other minerals. The bag also lasts a while as you don’t need heaps of them at all.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...