Manitoba Harvest Hemp Pro Fiber Plant Based Protein Supplement uploaded by Cecilia N.

BY MANITOBA HARVEST

Manitoba Harvest® Hemp Foods Organic Hemp Pro Fiber® Plant Based Protein Supplement.

15 servings.

11g protein*.

2.7g omega-3 & 6*.

13g fiber*.

*Per 30g serving. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Maria P.
Valley Stream, NY
I use this for my juicing, works Great! The taste is not bad at all either, & not expensive at all. Amazon usually has the best price, or a local drugstore.
Eusaybia V.
I put two scoops of this in my daily shake. It taste soo yummy and it so good for you! I am so happy that my mom introduced this to me. I bought mines for the cheapest price on amazon!
Riel Monet A.
Vancouver , BC
I usually add a couple scoops into my morning smoothies, or into banana pancakes. It has an okay flavor on it own but mixed with fruits and almond milk it can be turned into something very yummy.
Cecilia N.
Edmonton
Best fiber ever. I take it with my morning smoothie and I usually go about an hour later. This is best for those that don't get adequate fiber in your diet. I am so glad I can complete my fiber intake everyday now. This thing has 13g of fiber....that's amazing guys.
Rebecca H.
Waterloo, ON
Got this to try making smoothies and the flavor was so off from what it said on the bag that i haven't even tried using it since. It was just gross.