Manitoba Harvest: Hemp Hearts 28 Oz. uploaded by Kara K.

BY UNKNOWN

Approx 26 servings in this container, Hemp Hearts (Raw shelled Hemp Seeds) offer a great source of nutrition. With 10 grams of Omega 3 & 6 per serving see more...

Buy on Amazon
Allyson G.
Cambridge, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love these! Healthy fats and some protein. Great on their own or mixed into yogurt or salads. Even my 11 year old son loves snacking on them because of the nutty flavour.

I also like making an overnight 'oatmeal' with them that packs a nutritional punch. Such a great snack food!
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these! They're such a good healthy addition to smoothies. They're full of nutrients and protein and add a creamy nutty flavor to my breakfast smoothies.
Chelsea-lee C.
Chilliwack, BC
I bought these to throw into our family meals ect. I found myself often putting them into stir fry, oatmeal, chili, and smoothies. They were a perfect addition to the smoothie packs I made for my toddler to give her an extra boost before she had much happening for teeth.
Anda M.
London, ON
Hemp hearts are one of my food staples! Love the nutty flavour and the high and diverse nutritional content. Good source of protein, omega 3 and soluble&insoluble fibre, and are packed with vitamins and minerals. Great with yoghurt, smoothies, on salads or fruit salads, oatmeal or other breakfast cereal.