BY MANITOBA HARVEST

Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts Raw Shelled Hemp Seeds Natural Sprinkle on Salad, Cereal and Yogurt Enjoy Right From The Bag! Nutty Hearty Tasty From our heart to yours Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 3 tbsp. Servings Per Container: About 15 Amt Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 170 Calories from Fat 120 Total Fat 13 g 21% Saturated Fat 1.5 g 7% tr see more...

• Are there any recipes for making something specific with ...1 Answers
  • Where can but it in Canada ? 1 Answers
  • Where can I get this in Canada?1 Answers
Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts - 1 lb
  • "They are easy to use and can be put into many things like yogurt, salads, smoothies, etc." in 1 review
Abby H.
Hopatcong
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are tasty and healthy hemp seeds. They are great quality and are healthy for you. They are easy to add into smoothies or oatmeal. I really enjoy them. I was satisfied with them and I recommend them.
Breanne E.
I bought these on a whim to get more protein from plant sources. I had no idea what to expect, but they're an earthy / grassy flavor, texture is like a soft ground walnut, and I'm pleasantly surprised overall. Most people use them on salads, fruits, or in smoothies but I'm hoping to make a hemp "tofu" with them (avoiding soy and beans). If that fails just eating a spoonful of this makes my mouth and belly happy.
Anne W.
Henderson , NV
I've had these before in a Love with Food box. They taste. . . strange, and they're chewier than I would've expected for them to be. The flavor is very grassy, like flax but not as strong, more in the earthier side of grassy. It's hard to explain, but there's a flavor you have to work through.
If you can work through that, the protein and nutrition you get from it is worth it
Sitha H.
I love hemp hearts, they are so full of great nutrition such as omega-3 and omega-8. I especially needed an alternative to find these vitamins since I hate fish. I sprinkle it into my overnight oats and blend it into my morning smoothies. They taste like almonds which is a pleasant flavor for me. Definitely try it!
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I absolutely love these!
You can enjoy them on your salad, in your oatmeal, cereal, yogurt, smoothies, or even by the handful!
They are jampacked with vitamins and minerals
Lots of Iron!
(For you pregnant ladies out there, this is such a easy, yummy way for you to get some extra iron into your bodies)
Renee B.
Bass River, MA
I've been trying to eat a more plant based diet...but need more protein in my diet after having had WLS. These are amazing!!! Add them to salads, smoothies, story fries, basically anything. They can be expensive but the Manitoba brand is very affordable and taste great!
Willow M.
I use hemp seeds all the time. I put them in smoothies and on salads. They add a nice nutty flavor to whatever you use them in. They have more protein and omegas than flax or chia seeds. My husband puts them in his cereal and yogurt.
Isabel R.
Acworth, GA
Hemp hearts provide an extra boost of protein and vitamins and are perfect for using in smoothies or as toppings for salads and yogurts and other dishes, i.e. tofu! They have a nutty flavor to them that is delicate and light! <3
Shea B.
Irvine, CA
These are surprisingly really yummy. A co worker brought these into work and I was a little hesitant. They are great with yogurt or as a topping to oatmeal or cereal. They taste a little like roasted nuts.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These hemp seeds are great. They are easy to use and can be put into many things like yogurt, salads, smoothies, etc. They taste good and are beneficial to your health.
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
How do you guys eat this?
Eric S.
Rimouski, QC
Where can but it in Canada ?
Shaquoya B.
Where can I get this in Canada?
Caitlyn G.
Whitby, Ontario
Are there any recipes for making something specific with these? or is it just an add-on to existing recipes and salads/cereal?

back