Manitoba Harvest 0151514 Hemp Seed Oil 12 fl oz - 12 oz uploaded by Kendra C.

BY MANITOBA HARVEST

Product Information from Manitoba Harvest Manitoba Harvest Hemp Seed Oil is nature's richest source of the Essential Fatty Acids (76%) and is a rich source of GLA (3%). Hemp Seed Oil offers a good balance of Omega 6 to Omega 3 fatty acids (3.75 to 1), suitable for life long consumption. Manitoba Harvest Hemp Seed Oil has a green color and a gourmet nutty flavor, a tasteful compliment to a variety of foods. It can be added to juices, smoothies, soups and sauces to create a rich creamy texture. Hemp Seed Oil is an excellent base for any salad dressing. You can substitute Hemp Seed Oil for other oils in recipes that are not heated above 176 C (350 F). Manitoba Harvest Hemp Seed Oil is cold pressed from Manitoba Harvest hemp seed that is grown sustainably without the use of herbicides or pesticides. Contains no Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs). Ingredients 100% cold pressed hemp seed oil. see more...

Megan N.
Review for: Other more...
I don't have this brand. I bought an organic brand on eBay 2oz to give it a try. Its unrefined and a dark green color.
  This stuff is amazing. I've used it a little over 2 weeks and usually my skin decides before then whether to react to products.
    My dry, sensitive, acne prone skin loves this oil. Most oils sit on top of my skin this does not. I've tried every single oil including the highly acclaimed organic argan oil and this beats it. My skin drinks it up. My face is soft, glowing and it almost blurs my imperfections without makeup on.
 This is probably the only Holy Grail product I've ever come across. I've still got acne around that TOTM but its nowhere near as red or irritating and is gone down or completely gone by the next day.
    I wash my face, apply rice water as toner and while my face is still damp apply several drops of this oil. After it sinks in I add another drop or 2 to my really dry areas. I've gone without foundation for several days and when I did wear some mineral powder it looked really good. Try it.
Kendra C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I only use this as a moisturizer so I'm not sure how well it does with food and cooking. But it's fantastic on the skin! Definitely recommend if you have acne prone skin. It's noncomedogenic so it won't clog pores!
Daylene W.
Hinton, AB
Review for: Hemp Seed Oil 12 oz more...
Excellent product. Very high quality & good price. Nice, thick oil that is green in color & odourless. I’ve been using it as a facial moisturizer & love it. It won’t clog pores & absorbs really well into the skin. I will definitely buy it again!
Nola S.
Wonderful thick oil. I use this oil as part of my scalp psoriasis treatment and it definitely reduces my scaling and itching.

back