Manitba Harvest Manitoba Harvest - Hemp Hearts Raw Shelled Hemp Seed Certified Organic - 5 Lbs. uploaded by Kendro T.

BY MANITBA HARVEST

Hemp Hearts Raw Shelled Hemp Seeds Certified Organic. Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts Raw Shelled Hemp Seeds Certified Organic has 10 grams of omega 3 & 6 per serving. Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts Raw Shelled Hemp Seeds Certified Organic has a nutty flavor and is the most versatile product Manitoba Harvest carries. Hemp Hearts the very best and most nutritious part of the hemp seed the heart. By shelling the hemp seed you get only the center with its raw nutrition rich nutty flavor and tender crunch. So easy to use eat them straight out of the package or sprinkle on anything - salad cereal or yogurt. The only limit is your imagination!Unlike some other seeds there is no need to grind Hemp Hearts to get at the incredible nutrition. They are full of protein with 10 grams of complete plant-based protein per 30 gram (3 tablespoons) serving size. Hemp Hearts are also a great way to add omegas or EFAs (essential fatty acids) to your diet. Features Hemp Hearts Raw Shelled Hemp Seed. Item weight - 5 lbs. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rain K.
Las Cruces, NM
This is my favorite hemp seeds! I love putting these on top of my salad, soup, yogurt, or mix with a bowl of rice or smoothies. It keeps me full for longer period time which I highly appreciate. I love to use these when baking nutty baked goods as well. I also like the fact that I can easily find this at nearby grocery stores!
Kendro T.
I’m a vegan and it’s important I get my fiber, protein and all things of that nature. I sprinkle these on EVERYTHING! Smoothies, salads, dinner! Love em! Manitba Harvest Manitoba Harvest - Hemp Hearts Raw Shelled Hemp Seed Certified Organic - 5 Lbs.