BY MANISCHEWITZ

Everybody Loves A Nice Piece Of Matzo.&Nbsp; So Why Wait For Passover? Matzos Are A Fast And Fabulous Way To Present Your Favorite Party Schmear.&Nbsp; Plus They Make A Great Low-Fat Snack.&Nbsp; And These Are Just A Couple Of Ideas!&Nbsp; All Our Matzos And Crackers Are Baked In A Brick Oven, So You Know They're Going To Taste Fresh - No Matter How You Serve Them, Or Which Variety You Choose. Thin Unsalted Matzo Is A Delicious And Healthy Snack. Fat Free Cholesterol Free Sodium Free Thin Unsalted Matzo Taste Great With Any Topping Right Out Of The Box. Quality Since 1888 Not For Passover / Pareve Made In The Usa see more...

Ashley R.
Fremont, NE
When I worked for a certain law firm last year these were always in stock. I was offered a few and I tried them. They are actually pretty good. Then they told me what could all go on it, they said the best was jam. I have yet to try that, I actually like them just plain.
Mariah D.
Orange City, FL
I LOVE the everything matzos, but they have just been WAY too salty, so these are perfect because you can put anything you want on them. peanut butter, hummus, butter, gravy ect...
Jennifer B.
I love this matzos. My family and I enjoy it with some jelly, butter, hummus or cream cheese spread on it. It's very delicious. We eat it year round.
Katherine H.
Adrian, MI
Even though they are unkosher I still love these. They are good with dip but they are the best when they are plain.
Jordan K.
I actually eat these with hummus and they are so good!
Colin E.
Snow Hill, MD
Good quality matzos! Good for breakfast!