BY MANISCHEWITZ #83 in Marshmallows

Buy on Walmart
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
These are perfect for hot chocolate! Often the regular marshmellows are too large to fit more than a couple in a mug, but these are the perfect size!.....................................................................................
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Vancouver, WA
I don't eat marshmallows by themselves, but these are perfect for adding to hot cocoa on a cold day! They melt nicely and aren't over powering in taste!
melissa c.
melissa c.
Love these for my hot coco! My little sister has me count every marshmallow I put in her cup. There good just to eat to as a snack.
Lyndsie M.
Lyndsie M.
Nederland , TX
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Baltimore, MD
I have had these before. They sell them in Walmart. They are pretty good. I do not usually like Marshmallows plain but love em roasted or in s'mores!
ana o.
ana o.
My son loves this I always use this for my desserts .. especially when I make hot chocolate. ..
Christina E.
Christina E.
These are great to snack on with your kids. They also help when you're not feeling well, they can help with a sore throat!