Add a Photo

#77 in Marshmallows
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Miami, Florida

These are perfect for hot chocolate! Often the regular marshmellows are too large to fit more than a couple in a mug, but these are the perfect size!.....................................................................................
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Vancouver, WA

I don't eat marshmallows by themselves, but these are perfect for adding to hot cocoa on a cold day! They melt nicely and aren't over powering in taste!
ana o.
ana o.

My son loves this I always use this for my desserts .. especially when I make hot chocolate. ..
Christina E.
Christina E.

These are great to snack on with your kids. They also help when you're not feeling well, they can help with a sore throat!
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Baltimore, MD

I have had these before. They sell them in Walmart. They are pretty good. I do not usually like Marshmallows plain but love em roasted or in s'mores!
Lyndsie M.
Lyndsie M.
Nederland, TX

melissa c.
melissa c.

Love these for my hot coco! My little sister has me count every marshmallow I put in her cup. There good just to eat to as a snack.

Join Now