BY MANISCHEWITZ

Healthy Body ~ Healthy Spirit Kosher for Passover & All Year Round. No Trans Fat. Vegetarian. Lactose Free Manischewitz® Matzo Ball Soup is a delicious soup you can serve anytime.  Enjoy all of our matzo ball, and matzo ball and soup products throughout the year. Manischewitz® ~ Quality Since 1888. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Huge fan!" in 1 review
Sarah B.
Where do I even begin? This has been my go to soup long before I met my Jewish boyfriend. And come to find out, it's his favorite as well. It is so easy to use/make. His family uses this mix as well when they need it quick. I can usually find it in local supermarkets for a reasonable price. When I find it I buy a few to keep on hand. I really love this soup.
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
Foodie Expert
The best! Flavor is always right on spot and for as easy as this is it brings comfort food into a way more approachable spot for the dinner menu!
cheryl r.
My Favorite soup. Would not buy another brand. Flavorful, easy prep. Great size for more than two. I need this in my pantry at all times.
Joy S.
Buffalo, NY
Foodie Expert
Huge fan! This is the only packaged brand I'll buy! Very good for pre-packaged!
Caitlin L.
This product is very simple to create and delicious to eat. Tastes like they were made from scratch when added to a simple vegetable and chicken broth.
Sarah M.
I love this product. I love to add a few vegetables to the broth to give it a little more semi- homemade feel. It's pretty quick to make and could pass as Bubbe's.
Ilyse Z.
Mountville, PA
Every year I make matzo ball soup using Manishewitz mix. My kids and boyfriend LOVE it! They couldn't believe it was a box mix. I do add some carrots and celery to the broth to make it look even more homemade.
Shari G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This is the best matzo ball soup mix that's out there. has a lot of chicken flavor, not watery like other mixes. i add dill to the matzo balls and carrots to the broth!
Noelle S.
Foodie Expert
This company makes the most wonderful Jewish food and allows such simple preparation. This particular variation (matzoh ball soup) is no exception. Add a little chicken in the soup and some vegetables and there you are! Just like bubbe makes it.
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
. . . a box mix is always an easy way out! The matzo ball and soup mix is extremely easy to make and produces a quality product; however, it in no way compares to homemade - especially "mom's" matzo ball soup recipe. With that said, this mix does have good texture with the matzo balls and the soup is flavorful. I like the ease of making this mix versus a lengthy recipe.