BY MANISCHEWITZ

Healthy Body ~ Healthy Spirit Kosher for Passover & All Year Round. No Trans Fat. Vegetarian. Lactose Free Manischewitz® Matzo Ball Soup is a delicious soup you can serve anytime.  Enjoy all of our matzo ball, and matzo ball and soup products throughout the year. Manischewitz® ~ Quality Since 1888. see more...

• "Huge fan!" in 1 review
Sarah B.
Where do I even begin? This has been my go to soup long before I met my Jewish boyfriend. And come to find out, it's his favorite as well. It is so easy to use/make. His family uses this mix as well when they need it quick. I can usually find it in local supermarkets for a reasonable price. When I find it I buy a few to keep on hand. I really love this soup.
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
. . . a box mix is always an easy way out! The matzo ball and soup mix is extremely easy to make and produces a quality product; however, it in no way compares to homemade - especially "mom's" matzo ball soup recipe. With that said, this mix does have good texture with the matzo balls and the soup is flavorful. I like the ease of making this mix versus a lengthy recipe.
Julie R.
Stoughton, MA
I usually just use the Ball mix and give the soup mix to my dad because I make my soup from scratch and make my Balls from box. I used Manischewitz Ball Soup a few weeks back and a few of my balls came out hard while the rest of my balls where light and fluffy the way they are suppose to be.
Jessica E.
This makes pretty decent matzo balls but it has more to do with the technique than the mix. Make sure you aren't squishing the balls as you roll them and don't take the lid off when they're boiling in water and you'll more likely have a good result.
Ilyse Z.
Mountville, PA
Every year I make matzo ball soup using Manishewitz mix. My kids and boyfriend LOVE it! They couldn't believe it was a box mix. I do add some carrots and celery to the broth to make it look even more homemade.
Sarah M.
I love this product. I love to add a few vegetables to the broth to give it a little more semi- homemade feel. It's pretty quick to make and could pass as Bubbe's.
Noelle S.
This company makes the most wonderful Jewish food and allows such simple preparation. This particular variation (matzoh ball soup) is no exception. Add a little chicken in the soup and some vegetables and there you are! Just like bubbe makes it.
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
My first year attempting the matzo ball soup for our Seder, and it turned out great - really like this brand and their products. Easy, but still that 'made-from-scratch' taste. :)
Shari G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This is the best matzo ball soup mix that's out there. has a lot of chicken flavor, not watery like other mixes. i add dill to the matzo balls and carrots to the broth!
Amy S.
Brooklyn, NY
My mother swears by this brand and now I do too. It tastes delicious, it is extremely easy and it still tastes like I made everything from scratch. No one has to know.