Manischewitz Matzo Ball Mix uploaded by Jessica R.Manischewitz Matzo Ball Mix uploaded by Jessica P.

BY MANISCHEWITZ

Manischewitz® Matzo Ball Mix.
Kosher for passover and all year round.
Quality Since 1888.
L'Chaim! To life!
No trans fat.
No MSG.
Healthy Body. Healthy Spirit. see more...

Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Matzo balls are literally my favorite! This mix makes them so easy to make at home and they taste delicious. I always cook mine in chicken stock so they take on the flavor from it. A perfect comfort food!
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
. . . a box mix is always an easy way out! The matzo ball mix is extremely easy to make and produces a quality product; however, it in no way compares to homemade - especially "mom's" matzo ball recipes. With that said, this mix does have good texture and flavor with the matzo balls. I like the ease of making this mix versus a lengthy recipe as well.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This stuff is a major party and flu saver. It's easy to make cuts down the time needed to make it so you can concentrate on making that chicken soup! It's a bit salty but I kind of like that! They always turn out fluffy and tasty! I keep them in my pantry at all times! Best Jew food ever!
Skye G.
Le Roy, NY
This brings back such great memories... of last nights dinner haha I love this stuff. It's so yummy and it's what my grandma always uses, we usually use the cans but this is the same thing and is better for small batches.
Shawna D.
Simi Valley, CA
I just love Matzo balls. And when I'm craving matzoball soup, and don't have time to make a run to my grandma's, I use Manischewitz mix. Super easy directions, and really saves you on time compared to homemade. ;)
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Puedes mezclarlo con diferentes ingredientes y obtienes una receta increible estoy muy feliz de haber probado este producto definitivamente seguirr comprandolo
Christiana L.
These are memories to me of making them with my Jewish Bubie and then cheering for "snowball soup" whenever I was at her house.
Melissa M.
Woodbridge, ON
Has anyone tried the gluten-free version of this matzo ball mix? Does it compare to the original?

Walmart