BY MANISCHEWITZ

Giselle R.
Honey helps when u have a cold or just sick and can't stop coughing well u can eat some honey. Or if you don't like the taste of honey like me. You can but some lemon on it and it tastes so good.
Samantha L.
Surprise, AZ
I love this honey i put it in green tea to drink every morning, its way better that putting sugar and feels more natural.
Cristina D.
Hammond , In
I use this honey a lot I put it in my teas but it's awesome in smoothies instead of sugar it's a natural sweetener
Michelle N.
Wichita Falls, TX
We love this brand of honey. It is our go to. It goes really well in tea and we love to drizzle in on corn bread.
Jennah S.
Philadelphia, PA
Its nice for sweetening tea, it has a weird aftertaste although. But its tolerable I like it again for tea
Yasmineesta M.
Astoria, NY
So good I tasted before And it's so gooooooooooooood Omg omg omg one When will this let me submit
Micahla M.
Middletown, NY
This honey for me is not really extraordinary but its regular. Its has a natural sweetness.
Egle R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love this honey it's taste so good. I put this on almost everything And anything I could
Fernanda G.
São Paulo
Gosto de mel , principalmente para adoçar o meu chá . Não gosto de adoçar meu chá com açúcar , e nem adoçante . O mel deixa o chá mais saboroso .