BY MANISCHEWITZ

1 Package = 12 oz; Egg Noodles - Extra Wide. Premium enriched. Manischewitz Egg Noodles are simply delicious. These tasty noodles are made the old-time way - slow, cooked for a fuller, richer flavor. We use no animal fats or artificial additives and use only the finest durum wheat. Egg Noodles truly make a deliciously different side dish. This product is lactose free and vegetarian. Product of USA. function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=7270010406'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

RENA R.
Fort Collins
I think this is a delicious noodle that taste great in any meal I prepare. I have used this noodle for savory dishes or sweet dishes and have always been happy with my results.

I 100% would recommend this product.
Sandra J.
These are just classic. And delicious. I especially love them in chicken noodle soup. I like to have a wide noodle for Chinese foods too.
Jamie F.
Rome, NY
I love Manischewitz! I buy the various width noodles but prefer the extra wide noodles for a lucshen kugel, or noodle pudding. Perfect!
Carly F.
Washington, DC
A good pantry staple. You should check the sodium and fiber content first. You can use them as a side dish, in soups or salads.
Jeff B.
Cincinnati, OH
You can't make chicken noodle soup without these. Yum yum yum. The last and it's worth buying in bulk be you will use them.
Jen L.
Wellington, FL
I love to add these to homemade chicken noodle soup. They are delicious and have a great consistency!
Teresa M.
I love to use this egg noodles for my chicken Alfredo. its makes it taste way way better.
Patti E.
I love these for chicken noodle soup in the winter! These are so tasty and comforting!

back