BY MANISCHEWITZ

Manischewitz® Chocolate Macaroons.

Quality since 1888.

Kosher for passover and all year round.

Gluten free.

No cholesterol.

Sulfite free.

GF, certified gluten-free. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Gabrielle B.
Rocklin, CA
Moist and a rich chocolate flavor! If you've never had macaroons, you've got to try these.
A B.
These macaroons are a necessity for Passover and a delight at any time during the year. A tasty bite with good flavor and nice soft texture. Yum!
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
Quite delicious! Love that these are Kosher for Passover (though that doesn't stop me from eating them all year round). Pretty chewy - and a spectacular flavor :)
Jasmine B.
I love their macaroons. I eat them all year round. My favorite is chocolate with chocolate chips.
Lindsey P.
Dunnville, KY
This is an okay brownie mix... Not near as good as the Hershey or Betty Crocker but still good for the price.
Jessica E.
These have a good flavor and they aren't crumb;y and dry, but there is something about the texture that makes me wish they were slightly chewier or something. It doesn't stop me from eating the whole container though.
Evelyn A.
ecuador- guayas-milagro

I love their macaroni. I them throughout the year. My favorite is the chocolate chocolate chip.
It is too rich is really delicious ....... :)
I love deverdad is too delicious
Naomi A.
East Aurora, NY
Why are these sooooo good!?