BY MANISCHEWITZ

Manischewitz Blackberry Wine: Sweet Concord grape taste in a range of fruit flavors Kosher see more...

LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
Manischewitz Blackberry wine is delicious and of course kosher. It is very sweet and seems to get more sweet the longer you keep it after you've opened it. It's very inexpensive and the alcohol content is 11%. Yummy stuff.
Danielle R.
Troy, OH
This wine is so delicious! I love that it tastes so much like Blackberries. It is very sweet, but still has a good alcohol content for wine. It is definitely worth trying if you like sweet wines!
Tiffanie K.
Valdosta, GA
Blackberry wine is my absolute favorite wine, it literally tastes like spiked grape juice!!!! Just a perfect blend or sweetness and tartness. I specifically love Manischewitz because the alcohol content is higher than other brands like Arbour Mist, so its much stronger!
Nicole C.
Chillicothe, OH
Ok, so I don't even like blackberries or any kind of wine that's not moscato, but this stuff is truly amazing! I had a friend recommend it and I had to share my love of it on here. I will continue to buy this!
April P.
Raritan , NJ
My mother turned me onto this wine. It's super sweet!!! I like it as a dessert wine. I can't drink a lot of it because of how sweet it is. They have different flavors too. I love the grape! I have it in my fridge right now.
Render L.
This is by far the best tasting sweet wine I have had. When I say sweet, I mean sweet! This wine does not leave a dry taste. Manischewitz also carries a Grape version of wine, both are equally wonderful. Plus its Kosher!
Claire B.
Amazing wine for the price! I first picked up the grape flavor for the price, but fell in love with the taste, and buy it almost weekly. The Blackberry wine is also delicious. I highly recommend the Manischewitz brand.
Shannon B.
I always keep a bottle in the house. Its good to drink and cook with. A good rule of thumb is to cook only with wines you drink. The fruity taste from tge blackberry makes a great glaze for cakes and strudel.
Lydia H.
For someone who likes a sweet tasting wine, like myself, this is the best wine you can get. I really like the Concord grape flavor. It's 13%abv so be careful because it can knock your socks off.
Sharon R.
Winthrop, MA
This wine is so sweet it doesn't even taste like wine which can be a bad thing because you don't realize how much you are drinking until the bottle is empty!
Deejay S.
Is this wine sweet? I'm not that much of a wine person because I find them too bitter.
Jayde S.
Louisa, KY
This sounds like a sweet wine but is it? You can never tell by the name.
Katryn D.
Hummelstown, PA
What will blackberry wine go good with?
Shella D.
Linden, NJ
I haven't tried this yet. I have had the concord grape.
Why is the blackberry wine used for Passover?