Manischewitz American Concord Grape uploaded by Martina O.Manischewitz American Concord Grape uploaded by Karina D.

BY MANISCHEWITZ

Manischewitz American Concord Grape.
M.
Specially sweetened, containing not less than 51% concord.
Kosher.
Under strict supervision by the union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations of America.
Alc. 11% by Vol - 750 ml. see more...

• I love this wine and I drink it a lot because it is very inexpens...1 Answers
  • Do you taste much of a difference between this and the kind that'...3 Answers
Treasure S.
Owings Mills, MD
This is the wine tat you snuck as a child because it was so darn sweet! As an adult I love to have it after a long day at work and I just need to unwind. This wine is always a bargain . You usually can find it for less than 10 bucks.
Martina O.
I absolutely love Mani especially for the Holidays and it's great for a light drinker or someone who may not care for some stronger flavored wines.
Norma L.
This is my favorite Thanksgiving wine. My sister and I always buy it! It's our Thanksgiving tradition.
Pilar M.
Manischewitz American Concord Grape this is what you need to put on your turkey, ham, or any bird that you will cook for the holidays! It changes thr game, it gives it a good taste with your other seasoning and it will make it juicy.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Manischewitz is the kind of wine you drink when you don't like the taste of alcohol but want to get a buzz. This wine is very sweet and tastes straight up like grape juice. It's very delicious. It can be drank on its own or used as a mixer. It's definitely not one of those wines you buy when you want to drink an entire bottle of wine. A glass or two, sure but the whole bottle will probably make you sick to your stomach.
Lisa P.
I love sweet stuff but was so disappointed because it is so sweet. It is actually so sweet it almost made me sick to drink it. I would actually give it a zero if I could. I actually tried mixing it with a drier wine to tame down the sweetness and that didn't work either. It ended up going down the drain.
Jennifer N.
Hico, TX
I absolutely love this stuff! It is like a Thanksgiving tradition for my family, I always have a glass after our feast. It is very sweet and you can drink it alone, over ice, or mixed with something. I love it mixed with orange juice. It's like grape juice but with a bit of wine aftertaste. It's very inexpensive, I've bought a small bottle before for about 4 bucks which was more than enough for me..
Susan B.
Eugene, OR
Delicious on its own, this tastes like alcoholic grape juice. Has a light alcohol flavor that's easy to tolerate and doesn't resemble a liquor at all. Great price at around $10 depending on where you get it and decent value for the ounces you receive. Would recommend.
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
Maybe I'm crazy for loving this, but I do. This is the PERFECT wine for those of us who are extremely sensitive to the taste of alcohol. Very sweet but still a hint of that alcoholic kick. It kind of tastes like grape juice that was left out a little too long. If you like the taste of wine, maybe skip this. If you're open to a sweet wine, though, definitely give this a try!
Stacey B.
San Mateo, CA
This is INCREDIBLY sweet wine, and that's coming from someone who usually likes sweeter wines. It could be a good mixer, but I think there are better options out there.
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
Do you taste much of a difference between this and the kind that's kosher for Passover?
J Marie S.
New Market, AL
I love this wine and I drink it a lot because it is very inexpensive. But does anyone think it is bad for you? One of my friends had stomach troubles from it?