Manischewitz American Concord Grape uploaded by Karina D.Manischewitz American Concord Grape uploaded by Martina O.

BY MANISCHEWITZ

Manischewitz American Concord Grape.
M.
Specially sweetened, containing not less than 51% concord.
Kosher.
Under strict supervision by the union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations of America.
Alc. 11% by Vol - 750 ml. see more...

• I love this wine and I drink it a lot because it is very inexpens...1 Answers
  • Do you taste much of a difference between this and the kind that'...3 Answers
Pilar M.
Manischewitz American Concord Grape this is what you need to put on your turkey, ham, or any bird that you will cook for the holidays! It changes thr game, it gives it a good taste with your other seasoning and it will make it juicy.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Manischewitz is the kind of wine you drink when you don't like the taste of alcohol but want to get a buzz. This wine is very sweet and tastes straight up like grape juice. It's very delicious. It can be drank on its own or used as a mixer. It's definitely not one of those wines you buy when you want to drink an entire bottle of wine. A glass or two, sure but the whole bottle will probably make you sick to your stomach.
Jennifer N.
Hico, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I absolutely love this stuff! It is like a Thanksgiving tradition for my family, I always have a glass after our feast. It is very sweet and you can drink it alone, over ice, or mixed with something. I love it mixed with orange juice. It's like grape juice but with a bit of wine aftertaste. It's very inexpensive, I've bought a small bottle before for about 4 bucks which was more than enough for me..
Debbie R.
This wine USE to taste great but i found latey its much sweeter and give me a headache. I had to find something else. If you like sweet wine this is for you!
This is best served chilled. Served around holidays and family gatherings most of the time. Usually less than $10 found in large grocery, liquor and wine stores.
Will i repurchase? Yes . Why? Friend and family likes sweet wine . I hope my review was able to assist you in making a decision
Treasure S.
Owings Mills, MD
This is the wine tat you snuck as a child because it was so darn sweet! As an adult I love to have it after a long day at work and I just need to unwind. This wine is always a bargain . You usually can find it for less than 10 bucks.
Susan B.
Eugene, OR
Delicious on its own, this tastes like alcoholic grape juice. Has a light alcohol flavor that's easy to tolerate and doesn't resemble a liquor at all. Great price at around $10 depending on where you get it and decent value for the ounces you receive. Would recommend.
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
Maybe I'm crazy for loving this, but I do. This is the PERFECT wine for those of us who are extremely sensitive to the taste of alcohol. Very sweet but still a hint of that alcoholic kick. It kind of tastes like grape juice that was left out a little too long. If you like the taste of wine, maybe skip this. If you're open to a sweet wine, though, definitely give this a try!
Stacey B.
San Mateo, CA
This is INCREDIBLY sweet wine, and that's coming from someone who usually likes sweeter wines. It could be a good mixer, but I think there are better options out there.
Angel S.
Dillsburg, PA
I love this wine.. It's Kosher, first of all, if anybody on here maybe needs an affordable Kosher wine. Second, it has a very sweet and full-body flavor. I recommend it, as far as affordable wines go!
Stacey P.
Really really sweet and syrupy wine. It taste like super sweet grape juice. I really can't taste the alcohol in it. It costs about 5 dollars a bottle which is super cheap.
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
Do you taste much of a difference between this and the kind that's kosher for Passover?
J Marie S.
New Market, AL
I love this wine and I drink it a lot because it is very inexpensive. But does anyone think it is bad for you? One of my friends had stomach troubles from it?