BY MANISCHEWITZ

Enjoy Manischewitz Alphabet Egg Noodles ( 12 Oz). MANISCHEWITZ Alphabets Egg Noodles are lactose free and vegetarian. Product of USA. Kosher. Ingredients: Durum Flour (Wheat) Egg Yolks or Eggs Niacin Ferrous Sulfate (Iron) Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1) Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) and Folic Acid. Noodles used in soup or casseroles should not be boiled more than 8 minutes. (Note: description is informational only. Please read product label prior to use and consult your health professional with any question prior to use. (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 072700104074 K see more...

Buy on Amazon
An S.
Naples, FL
These are delicious! I'm 62 years old and I still remember my mother buying them to put in her matzo ball soup when I was a kid. Everyone loves alphabet soup. And Manischewitz has a great reputation for making delicious foods for those of us who love the old Jewish home-cooked recipes.
mariah G.
I used these noodles to make a stroganoff and my family was pleased. There's a different brand I normally use but it was sold out. These were okay took a bit longer to al dente.
Dorriane I.
Jacksonville, NC
This is a good egg noodle. I like to boil them with a little bit of salt until their al dente then once drained I add a little bit of butter and a sprinkle of black pepper. Delicious!
Morgan K.
This is one of my favorite things to eat ever! I love to put them in homemade soups and it makes eating so much fun!
Paula C.
Really delicious noodles, quickly
Cooked. You can really taste the freshness of these noodles