BY MANISCHEWITZ

Kaylee H.
Kaylee H.
I'm not a big drinker, love this stuff. If you don't love things that taste a lot like alcohol, but still want to get a little tipsy, this is for you. It's like really good sweet grape juice.
Brooke J.
Brooke J.
New Matamoras, OH
Im not a huge wine drinker but I really love this wine. Its really sweet and not very strong which I like from time to time when I'm just wanting a nice buzz but not get drunk.
Devin B.
Devin B.
I really love this wine! I only like sweet wine and this one is really sweet! And almost creamy. Its also really cheap!
Lynnette l.
Lynnette l.
Philadelphia, PA
I don't care for this very much.it taste stale too dry .I would never buy this again
Reanna P.
Reanna P.
Jamaica, NY
My absolute favorite red wine! Very sweet & full bodied. I forget this a bit more than the grape concord
Elise K.
Elise K.
Dallastown, PA
This is a good party wine. It's very sweet and tasty. Not your high class wine, but a good party.
Dianna B.
Dianna B.
Del City, OK
I love the sweet flavor of this wine. Its creamy and goes well late at night for a wind down after a long hard day.
Crystal T.
Crystal T.
Mansfield, TX
Happy Hour Expert
A bar staple and early drinker fond memory. If you love a sweet wine that doesn't leave a bad aftertaste, this is for you. Pairs well with most meals. Very affordable too.
Kelsea M.
Kelsea M.
Toronto, ON
Does this taste good? Is it sweet?