BY MANISCHEWITZ

Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
1,483 reviews
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This stuff remind me of holidays with family and getting a bit to tipsy. It's sweet and reminiscent of grape juice and yet it's alcoholic. More sugar then alcohol which makes its tasty and slightly deadly! Definitely recommend for bringing to any Jewish event
hayden a.
Muskegon, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
When you have a Jewish boyfriend, this stuff is always in his house. I actually like it more than they do! The flavor is extremely sweet, but still boozy, and it is VERY cheap (like $5).
Domonique V.
The cherry flavor is not good. It has a weird taste to it. The concord grape is A LOT better. I wouldn't recommend getting this flavor. Stick with the concord grape.
Amanda D.
Georgetown, KY
No! I did not like this at all. I see a lot of people love this but it wasn't for me. IT did not seem to be good quality and I won't buy it again.
Rika H.
By far the best Kosher wine EVER!! I haven't had any in a very long time, but just looking at the provided photo brings back great memories!
eveline L.
Hollywood, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
We love to cook with this i make a chicken marinaded in this and everybody raves about it and loves it i will never stop
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I love this wine!! Do not drink if you don't like a sweet wine as I found this to be very sweet. Great price as well.
Valerie G.
Romeoville, IL
Where can I purchase this?
stacy R.
S Ozone Park, NY
I'm looking for the sweet cherry, anyone know where I can purchase this flavor?