BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsBmc

by Bmc

Nail Art Decorating Brushes. Sizes in this set: No. 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, and 14. Great for building up acrylic nails and any other DIY nail designs you come up with. *NOTE*: Due to differences between monitor displays, actual color may vary slightly...

how quality ? coult it contour with this ?
Start your review of Maniology (formerly bmc) 7pc UV Gel Acrylic False Nail Art Tips Builder Painting Detailing Brush Set!
How would you rate this product?
Reina A.
Homestead, FL
Maniology (formerly bmc) 7pc UV Gel Acrylic False Nail Art Tips Builder Painting Detailing Brush Set uploaded by Reina A.
Purchased at: Amazon
I buy this brushes on Amazon I liked, can be used for different works nail and face, you can doing art nail with then
Amanda W.
Fulton
Maniology (formerly bmc) 7pc UV Gel Acrylic False Nail Art Tips Builder Painting Detailing Brush Set uploaded by Amanda W.
I've never used these but my friend has and she likes them a lot i really like morphe brush sets. And luxi brush sets too. But i might give these a go just so i can say i have tried them and then come back and change my review. It's not a product id recomend but give them a try they may be awesome.
Karlos F.
Hartford
Fun project fun Diy awesome awesome amazing amazing fun amazing amazing awesome awesome amazing
Veronika K.
Newark, DE
Maniology (formerly bmc) 7pc UV Gel Acrylic False Nail Art Tips Builder Painting Detailing Brush Set uploaded by Veronika K.
I’m using those brushes almost 2 years for gel extension. I’m doing my own nails at home and those brushes are quite easy to use.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...