BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Launched by the design house of Yves Saint Laurent in the year 2012. This woody fragrance possesses a blend of bergamot, black currant bud, sambac jasmine, lily of the valley, white flower, sandalwood, tonka bean, vanilla, and cedar wood notes. see more...

Janette R.
Smells great after airs out a little . Long night out I always sprayed this fragrance . I think it'll smell good on mostly every skin type
Tati S.
Redmond, WA
didn't really enjoy this perfume, its really strong and not for a young age group, its lasts for a while which means you wouldn't need a lot of it, it was my first and last time buying it, its bit pricey and totally not buying this one a again, gives me a headache every time
Dana F.
Favourite scent! It's very "mature smelling" once you spray it it's very strong and a little goes along with this because it's pretty strong, at first I did not like the smell of it but as it wore off a little bit through out the day I loved it and I usually on wear it on special occasions I wouldn't make it an everyday scent! But overall it's worth the price and in my opinion it lasts a while if you spray it on your skin (not your clothes)
Raima I.
This is the best. I am truly in love with the fragrance. I would love to see as a gift because it is too expensive to buy. But the fragrance is worth it.
Tasha S.
Love these perfume. Have it now and always get compliments on it. Will definitely buy more from this company in the future. Their stuff is always good
Caitlin C.
Love love love this scent for winter. Always receive compliments when I wear it and I'll often layer for a custom blend.
Taylor H.
Stephenville
The smell is very nice and not too strong. The smell lasts very long perfect for going out for the night.
Mirena C.
Blainville, QC
Excellent staying power. I get compliments every time I wear it. There is no scent that resembles this
Helen D.
Has such a beautiful smell. Lasts throughout the whole day. Always get compliments when wearing this fragrance !