Manic Panic Virgin Snow

Manic Panic Hair Color - is a ready-to-use, semi-permanent, cream hair color that delivers, the most vibrant, brightest, not to mention punkiest hair color on the planet. A guaranteed vegan product. If you're ready to make a serious commitment (a four to six week commitment) to having fabulously colorful hair, then Manic Panic Semi-Permanent Color Cream is for you. Experienced "dyehards" have said that nothing works like Manic Panic Semi-Permanent Hair Color Cream. Manic Panic uses superior ingredients that are guaranteed vegan and contains no animal ingredients. Fortified with a herbal and protein complex Manic Panic is tested on celebrities not animals. Not recommended for people with 10% or more white hair. Type: Hair Color Gender: Unisex see more...

Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
Statesboro, GA
AMAZINGGGGG AND MUST HAVE for platinum hair. Tones down brass and conditions while doing so. Vegan. An important thing to note is in order for it to work you must leave it on longer than the directions call for. I wait to use it on a day where I'll be at home cleaning and can leave it on for hours. It leaves the slightest hint of lavender when I do this and I get all sorts of compliments. Even my hair dresser was puzzled as to how I achieved the color.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Used this product to tone my recently bleached hair. I have naturally blonde hair but wanted to go lighter and have more of the "icy" blonde look and this did a great job. It was nice to have a product that was premixed and all I had to do was apply it to my hair. I have also used this occasionally in the shower as a quick toning touch up product.
Sara R.
Sara R.
Abrams, WI
I love this color is kind i
Of like the game of thrones the problem is thag it needs to be use bleaching the hair otherwise it will not work and it will not look good. I think is great but it does need to be a level 9 hair in order to not get those brassy orange look.
Alex L.
Alex L.
N Hollywood, CA
Doesn't really tone well unless your hair is really really pale, inside of a banana but if your Hispanic like myself and your hair gets to bright yellow, use another product or bleach again before using this. Won't do anything, but it doesn't dry out your hair.
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Davenport, FL
I used this on my best friends hair and it was amazing. It went on perfectly and gave us the color she was desiring. Extremely effective and last a long time. A little pricy at times but worth it. I would recommend this to all my friends.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Hayesville
Virgin snow is a great way to town light hair to the correct color especially if you have to do it often. It's very effective and gives a great color that lasts about a week, I would definitely recommend it for evening out brassy tones
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Staten Island, NY
I love this toner so much. I used a lot for when I doing lighter, pastel shade. It helped to reduce the brassiness and yellow on the blonde. It helps it makes it more cool toned. I definitely recommend this product.
Gretta S.
Gretta S.
It made my hair a beautiful glowy white. Defiantly would recommend. It is a great hair dye for a good price. I dye my own hair a lot and nothing has come close. Manic Panic Semi-Permanent Hair Color Cream
Jennica S.
Jennica S.
Jacksonville, NC
I use this as a toner for my grey hair to avoid brassiness. Its effective and not harsh unlike other toners. I highly recommend this product alrhough its bit pricey compared to other toners
Michaela M.
Michaela M.
Parrish, FL
Great color perfect for a pastel look fades fast and doesnt kill your hair like most hair dyes. Has a vegan formula and smells great. For a big thing it's fairly priced and would recommend to people who color there hair a lot