Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesManic Panic
Manic Panic Vampyre's Veil Pressed Powder

Manic Panic® Vampyre's Veil® Pressed Powder

GLAMNATION® Virgin white pressed powder is popular with those who prefer "a whiter shade of pale". Inside the compact are two levels: one compartment has a mirror and the powder, while underneath is a tray that's holds an applicator puff. The packaging comes hand-decorated with rhinestone details and is encased in an organza pouch. Paraben Free A favorite of Marilyn Manson!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Manic Panic® Vampyre's Veil® Pressed Powder!
Rachel T.
E Mckeesport, PA
Review for: Moonlight™ (Light)
This is literally the only powder I have ever found that is light enough to match my complexion without leaving that obvious powdered look over my face. It is non irritating, powders tend to irritate my skin this doesn't. Plus cruelty free.
Nicole E.
Bella Vista, AR
Review for: Virgin™ (White)
I love this powder and the consistency is awesome. The price is very reasonable to purchase. I have purchased this over and over again because it met my expectations. The colors they have are awesome !
Samantha S.
Middletown, OH
Review for: Virgin™ (White)
I bought this a while back, to use as part of my Halloween makeup. I'm incredibly pasty white as it is, but I was hoping this would give me more of a "dead" pale look, and it didn't disappoint! I didn't have to use a lot, it stayed on all night, and it blended well with other makeup. I'm a fan!
Elizabeth B.
Review for: Candlelight™ (Dark)
Excellent touch up powder! I've been using it while I'm working to make sure my makeup is set in place underneath the mask!
member-8ffc81
Review for: Candlelight™ (Dark)
Me fascina todo lo que es maquillaje polvos sombras labiales ect aunque casi no me maquillo cuando lo hago uso de todo me encantaría probarlo
Francely L.
Review for: Candlelight™ (Dark)
No me gusto no me llego la tonalidad que yo avía elejifo y me llego todo partido y dañado
Celina L.
Orem, UT
Review for: Candlelight™ (Dark)
Me gusta siempre sellar mi base con un polvo compacto y este me a funcionado muy bien
Nini H.
Review for: Virgin™ (White)
Always enjoyed this it is just so cute i think every year for Halloween i purchase atleast one of thesw cause it gives off that perfect white color you ever need
Dena H.
Review for: Virgin™ (White)
Oh my goodness yes! This is amazing! I absolutely love the finish of this product. Every pale girls dream
Eva C.
Review for: Virgin™ (White)
I love this powder. It's pigmented and very white! I love it, it's not heavy and great for everyday, or halloween looks.

Looking for your answer?