BY MANIC PANIC

Creatures of the Night This all-inclusive kit ensures complete versatility and total confidence. Everything you need to create your total look is at your fingertips. Eyeshadow, creme liner, face powder, lipsticks, lashes and all the necessary tools ensure you will knock em dead. All-Inclusive Eye Kit Includes: Anemic Pressed Powder Spiky Eyelashes Black Eyeshadow Purple Eyeshadow Jet Black Cream Eyeliner Black Lip Lacquer Purple Lip Lacquer Black Lip Liner 1 Shadow Applicator 1 Dual Ended Eyeliner Applicator 1 Lip Brush 1 Sponge 3 Step-by-Step Guides Step-by-Step guides eliminate the guess work and make it easy for you to be the master of your image, no matter how often it changes. Cruelty Free & Vegan ; Ingredients: Anemic Face Powder: Talc, Mica, Nylon 12, Mineral Oil , Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Stearate, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Kaol see more...

Munati A.
Saint Louis, MO
I absolutely love this set!! I use these lashes every time i do my makeup and it's so comfortable that i would not change for another brand. I recommend it to everyone!
Tif F.
This product is great for a night out and I really appreciate how well the eyelash glue works. C9lors are vibrant and stay in place well.
scarlett d.
Tulsa
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good product to get yourself ready for the night to look good. The bright colors are great and very noticeable.
Carla T.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg! I love manic panic, no sabia de este set, lo amo, lo quiero! Esta marca siempre sera una de las que mas me gustan
Samantha Y.
Peoria, AZ
This is perfect for travling containing everything you need for your light eyes plus anyone can rock purple---sorry for spelling errors---
Daniela H.
Manic Panic is such a great brand! This is great for anyone, just starting with makeup or just want something convenient to travel with.
Alexis W.
Tamarac, FL
I love manic panic, this cute little pack is great when I'm trying to look a little more goth on certain days.
Erica C.
London
Beauty Junkie Expert
The colour is great but you won't be able to really see it without putting on a primer underneath. I only use it for parties and Halloween and there definitely is room for improvement in the formula but other wise I would recommend this for a party.
Brianna T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was something cool just to try out, and I liked it; it wasn't pricey at all which I love. The only thing long lasting were the lashes. I am also not a repeat user of the product; though I do think that the whole concept was a really cool idea I believe that they should stick with hair dyes
Zahria J.
Tortola
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a a good kit it has every thing u will need the packaging is very neat and nice there is nothing that needs to be improved with this . It's very easy to apply and I'll buy again
Drea T.
Grand prairie, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where are these available?
Jazmine m.
Is this like a whole complete kit?