BY MANIC PANIC

The Manic Panic All You Need TO Dye Kit includes every thing you need to dye your hair! see more...

Haley E.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this toolkit because it has everything you need to dye your hair in one convenient package. It's often sold right beside manic panic dyes, so you won't forget to buy it! I do wish it came with an extra pair of gloves, which is why I give it four stars.
Alexis O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Manic panic is a great brand with so many different products. These tools are super helpful and are really affordable. You can pick it up almost anywhere, they're very helpful and I feel that they really help to get the job done.
Reyna M.
El Paso, TX
This product is amazing. It was definitely worth the request to sample it. I can honestly say that I have indeed purchased this product another time after receiving the sample of this product in the mail. I would recommend this product to all my friends and family.
Kim T.
Aitkin, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought this was such a cool product I was very satisfied with it in my opinion I thought this was much better than a lot of other brands and the colors were almost exact to what it advertised I would buy this again
Chelsea C.
Baltimore , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was great to pick up with my bleach and hair dye at the same time. It has everything you need to successfully get the job done and you don't need to go to a special beauty supply shop to get what you need.
Cindy A.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really want too this kit like me becouse all my friends love this brand but i do not the glows is the only ting it world the money it's not expensive but i don't pay 5 bocks for a couple glows
Alexis R.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Manic panic has always been one of my favorite hair color brands! As a stylist when my clients ask what's the easiest way to touch up between visits I always recommend one of these kits that includes everything they need.
Angely E.
I love manic panic products, my hair has been painted by differents colors and any of them have the same finish like manic panic, with this tools my color aplication gets more easier and comfy, this product definilety put my expectations up!
Keely S.
Portland , OR
A must have if you want to save your hands from being Riot Red for the next month! Totally worth the price and the smaller brushes make it easier to color around the ears.
Jazmin T.
Lindsay, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved the manic panic tool kit. I have purchased it multiple times for ease of application of manic panic products. Would recommend since it is cost effective and satisfactory.