BY MANIC PANIC

Creature of the Night Medium to Full Coverage For alabaster skin. This mystical moisturizing Lily White foundation applies and covers like a cream, but looks and feels as ethereal as powder. It won t clog pores or trap in lines/imperfections. Cruelty Free & Vegan ; see more...

• Where can I find this product? And how much is it?2 Answers
Samantha J.
Very pigmented on even the lightest completions. Although it does get somewhat patchy it is overall a good product for Halloween or lightening use. I have very pale and unmatchable undertones so finding a good white product to lighten up makeup is a definet plus :)
Elizabeth C.
Fort worth, Tx
This product is great. I have very fair skin and it is hard to find a foundation this light that apples this smoothly. With this foundation I didn't have to use a concealer to highlight I only used a dark powder for contouring which cut my makeup routine down by about 15 min. Will def buy again.
Helen L.
This worked really well with my fair skin. It's really hard to find products this like but Manic Panic had me covered. It also worked well to lighten a friends skin tone for a photoshoot.
Nicole F.
Great for Halloween makeup - work at a haunted house every October and it's so hard to find good and pale make up that doesn't look cakey or too oily. Manic Panic is really a good brand.
megan g.
Sulphur, OK
Perfect for very fair gothy skin. This is my go to and I love that it's so easy to take on the go. I have repurchased time and time again.
Katt C.
Liverpool, NY
I use this all the time for my looks and I love it. Set it With a translucent powder and you are set. Doesn't rub off or run.
Dominickđź‘˝ N.
Port Huron
A fairly white powder great for porcelain tones and even costumes!el easy to use as well, highly recommended
Kelly G.
Matthews, NC
Great foundation! Love the cream product. Good coverage and does a good job at smoothing skin
Michaela M.
As a pale and gothicly inclined makeup enthusiast, this is seriously my go to foundation! I have naturally dry skin and it's so hard to get white foundation and powders to not look cakey but I swear by this one its flawless!
Thayla C.
Brazil, sĂŁo paulo
Gente nada melhor do que uma pele bonita ne? EntĂŁo apistem neste produto maravilhoso !
Michelle M.
Buckeye, AZ
Where can I find this product? And how much is it?