Manic Panic Spectral™ Pressed Powder uploaded by Karen M.Manic Panic Spectral™ Pressed Powder uploaded by Karen M.

BY MANIC PANIC

Our Creature of the Night® pressed powders are made from the best ingredients. Not only is the quality of the product amazing, you'll know you've gotten your money's worth when you see the beautiful packaging! Each compact comes with a mirror and a secret compartment to hold an applicator puff.

Avery A.
Fort Wayne, IN
As someone who is pale as a ghost all year long I really appreciate brands that go beyond just porcelain for us fair skinned girls. This powder may be super duper white but it's the only way I can bake!
Amber K.
Nottingham, MD
This has been my holy grail setting powder for almost 20 years. I am extremely fair skinned and its almost impossible to find foundation that suits me. I finally found Marc Jacobs Remarcable in Very Light which almost white and use the Virginia powder to set it and keep it in place. It's a silky powder that leaves the skin matte, oil free, and luminous.
Courtney V.
Sewickley, PA
This was such a lifesaver for me. When you're as pale as me, this works perfectly to lighten my powder OR work as a highlighter. Too much of it will definitely make your skin will dry but it's got amazing coverage without making you look crazy. I'm sure it would be excellent for goth looks and/or halloween or stage makeup but I've only used it as every day, classic makeup. Definitely recommend this!
Alexandra B.
Pasadena , MD
I use this white powder to highlight my cheekbones. Since I'm so pale traditional highlight powders aren't light enough
Karen M.
Jacksonville, FL
This is completely white. I use it as a highlighter when I'm doing my goth make-up. It is very cakey though.
Katherine S.
This powder is okay, but it settles into pores and lines. It makes my foundation look very dry and cakey.
Allie M.
Santa Clara, CA
It is ok. Not my first go to. I like it but don't love it. Didn't really work too well with my skin.
Valerie C.
Toledo, OH
Silky smooth
Powder
Love to puff it onto my face.
Ghoulish even.
So lovely to color my face this way.
Jessica G.
uk
I saw this in my local drug store and as this is a reasonable price I decided to purchase this.This has a matte finish and is suited for skin with large pores I would buy again!
Meagan W.
CBS , NL
Works great to keep your foundation coverage smooth and matte ! Adds a bit of extra coverage and super smooth and easy to remove !