BY MANIC PANIC #72 in Semi-Permanent Hair Color

Cream Formula Semi-Permanent Hair Color. Vegan Formula colors and conditions hair. Cruelty-free cosmetics. Tested on celebrities not animalsTM Manic Panic® Hair Color is made from vegan ingredients and has the added benefit of conditioning the hair.... see more...

• Has anyone used this to tone brassy hair?? I been wanting to try ...4 Answers
  • How longwearing and pigmented is this in your hair?2 Answers
April P.
This hair dye works so well on any hair color. It washes out over a few washes but that means you can change your color as much as you want.
Hallie K.
Saint Louis, MO
Not bad for a drugstore product. The cooler colors stay a lot longer than warmer colors. Decent price, but definitely not a number 1 product.
Emma C.
I love love love Manic Panic. All their colors are so pigmented. Also Manic Panic leaves my hair so soft and looking great for a long time.
ruthi J.
I use this product to tone my recently died blonde hair! Mix it woith Conditioner and let it sit for a few mins. PERFECTION in a jar
Jannet B.
This hair color does not last at all. One wash and it is GONE. The worst purple hair color. Only vibrant before first wash.
Brooke A.
Never disappoints. I use this product the most when choosing color for my hair and it always turns out vivid and beautiful.
Paige K.
Fort Mill
I loved the color at first! But... I ended up hating it once my roots came in and could reapply and keep the same color
Hailey b.
I was a nice pretty color, but faded out of my hair pretty fast. once it started to fade it was looking pretty patchy.
Nia H.
Birmingham, AL
I use this when i want my hair to be soft after i dye it. Its great and dosnt fade i rate this hair dye 10/10. Love it
Diane W.
Great product. A+ on design, color, ergonomics, ease of use, quality, performance and price. Smells and taste great to.
Mariah H.
Westland, MI
Has anyone used this to tone brassy hair?? I been wanting to try it out because I have some. I'm just wondering if I should do it on wet or dry hair
Nur A.
How longwearing and pigmented is this in your hair?