BY MANIC PANIC #54 in Hair Color

Cream Formula Semi-Permanent Hair Color. Vegan Formula colors and conditions hair. Cruelty-free cosmetics. Tested on celebrities not animalsTM Manic Panic® Hair Color is made from vegan ingredients and has the added benefit of conditioning the hair.... see more...

• Has anyone used this to tone brassy hair?? I been wanting to try ...4 Answers
  • How longwearing and pigmented is this in your hair?2 Answers
kaitlyn D.
Tampa, FL
I wore this through highschool and it didnt ruin my hair unlike the other girls that used splat
Jessica H.
Craigsville , WV
Manic panic is the absolute best organic hair dye. Love the vibrant colors lasts a good while.
Shelby A.
Graysville
It stained my hair, it's supposed to come out after some time but nope. My hair is stained.
Amber E.
Apex, NC
My favorite! I love their products and recommend them to everyone! I'm hooked for sure!
Kaylah J.
I was so excited to dye my hair with the manic panic hair dye , at first it was gorgeous a bright pastel purple which is what I wanted but after 3 days my hair went grey which looked really nice surprisingly but it still wasn't the hair colour I wanted .. them again it worked really well on my friends hair so I'm not completely saying don't use this product because it is a good brand and works really well on everyone I know just not me unfortunately :'D
Amanda S.
Southend on Sea, Essex
The reason why I give these 2 stars is because there are not semi permanent these are permanent colours. Changing my hair colour a lot means I want something that's going to wash out so I don't have to bleach over it whereas with these I do. If I want something that I want to keep for a while or you want a fashion colour that you want to keep for ages or even not change again then these are the hair dyes for you.
Hannah G.
Beckley, WV
I used to use this all the time when I did bright colors in my hair. It is easy to use and the color definitely is what's in the bottle if your hair is bleached or lightened. I would buy this again over other because you don't have to mix it with a developer.
kacey d.
Cochrane , CA
Really liked this hair dye. It doesn't last overly long but it is a semi perm and the colour it fades into is beautiful which other brands I've tried fade into ugly Murky colours. You also do need somewhat lighter hair for a really vibrant tone but I think it would still look good on dark 100% worth a try
Jee B.
Philadelphia, PA
I used this color on my hair & it kinda turned out good,though it washed away in just 2 weeks I would be glad if my color could stay a bit longer also the color only showed up in the pictures lol it wasn't that visible in real life.
But still I kinda loved it. Would be doing it again soon
Riley L.
doesnt last long at all. love the fact that its vegan and cruelty free, and will keep buying as a result of it being the bed\st possible vibrant colour option but would love for it to extend past 3-4 washes and look relatively similar to when you die it as it does after the first one.
Mariah H.
Westland, MI
Has anyone used this to tone brassy hair?? I been wanting to try it out because I have some. I'm just wondering if I should do it on wet or dry hair
Nur A.
How longwearing and pigmented is this in your hair?