BY MANIC PANIC #54 in Hair Color

Cream Formula Semi-Permanent Hair Color. Vegan Formula colors and conditions hair. Cruelty-free cosmetics. Tested on celebrities not animalsTM Manic Panic® Hair Color is made from vegan ingredients and has the added benefit of conditioning the hair.... see more...

• Has anyone used this to tone brassy hair?? I been wanting to try ...4 Answers
  • How longwearing and pigmented is this in your hair?2 Answers
Yarlin C.
Brighton
Ond of my favorige colors. It is cruelty free which is my favorite part. It is really easy to use and last long time.
natasha m.
Pelham, NH
I used this for a party a while back and it lasted the night and made my hair really nice. I highly recommend it.
haley c.
Fairbanks, AK
I love manic panic and I use it often! The only thing I dislike about it is some colors seem to fade pretty fast.
Michelle G.
Love that it's pigmented but I dislike that it comes out alot every time I shower.. always staining my clothes
Belinda A.
Mcminnville, TN
I love manic panic I have used almost all of their products and I'll keep using them they a vegan hair dye
Jessica P.
Batavia, NY
Love manic panic colors! Always turn out so brought and vibrant and last so long unlike other color stains.
Stephanie D.
Holland, MI
I love my purple hair. This made my hair so bright and last for a few months. I had so many compliments.
Aishwarya G.
Daytona Beach, FL
Bad for my dark hair although I bleached my hair color did not stay on I hate it will never buy again
Rhiannon
Good for dying the hair crazy colors! Will fade after a few months but it's awesomely pigmented!
kaitlyn D.
Tampa, FL
I wore this through highschool and it didnt ruin my hair unlike the other girls that used splat
Mariah H.
Westland, MI
Has anyone used this to tone brassy hair?? I been wanting to try it out because I have some. I'm just wondering if I should do it on wet or dry hair
Nur A.
How longwearing and pigmented is this in your hair?