BY MANIC PANIC #54 in Hair Color

Cream Formula Semi-Permanent Hair Color. Vegan Formula colors and conditions hair. Cruelty-free cosmetics. Tested on celebrities not animalsTM Manic Panic® Hair Color is made from vegan ingredients and has the added benefit of conditioning the hair.... see more...

• Has anyone used this to tone brassy hair?? I been wanting to try ...4 Answers
  • How longwearing and pigmented is this in your hair?2 Answers
Felecia S.
This stuff was intense on my hair and stayed in pretty long even showed up on the darker parts of my hair just not as vibrant. Great beautiful color.
Amanda S.
Virginia Beach
Bleeds a lot onto clothes and pillows but super pretty vibrant colors !!!! You can not wash your hair a lot with this product or it will fade fast
Alexandrea S.
Benton, AR
I color my cousins hair with Manic Panic about once a month. We love all the funky colors and it lasts great considering how often she showers.
Hallie K.
Saint Louis, MO
Not bad for a drugstore product. The cooler colors stay a lot longer than warmer colors. Decent price, but definitely not a number 1 product.
Emma C.
I love love love Manic Panic. All their colors are so pigmented. Also Manic Panic leaves my hair so soft and looking great for a long time.
ruthi J.
I use this product to tone my recently died blonde hair! Mix it woith Conditioner and let it sit for a few mins. PERFECTION in a jar
Brooke A.
Never disappoints. I use this product the most when choosing color for my hair and it always turns out vivid and beautiful.
Paige K.
Fort Mill
I loved the color at first! But... I ended up hating it once my roots came in and could reapply and keep the same color
Hailey b.
I was a nice pretty color, but faded out of my hair pretty fast. once it started to fade it was looking pretty patchy.
Emily W.
Cedartown, GA
This product is great for like one day. It washes out SO quickly and doesn't stay vibrant. Not great but not terrible.
Mariah H.
Westland, MI
Has anyone used this to tone brassy hair?? I been wanting to try it out because I have some. I'm just wondering if I should do it on wet or dry hair
Nur A.
How longwearing and pigmented is this in your hair?