BY MANIC PANIC #72 in Semi-Permanent Hair Color

Cream Formula Semi-Permanent Hair Color. Vegan Formula colors and conditions hair. Cruelty-free cosmetics. Tested on celebrities not animalsTM Manic Panic® Hair Color is made from vegan ingredients and has the added benefit of conditioning the hair.... see more...

• Has anyone used this to tone brassy hair?? I been wanting to try ...4 Answers
  • How longwearing and pigmented is this in your hair?2 Answers
Kennedi C.
Great color and dilutes very well if youre going for a pastel rather than a very vibrant color. My only complaint is that the dye fades VERY fast. The hair aroung my face on my temples faded to blonde in a week just from it getting wet while washing my face.
Sami J.
This purple is beautiful- I diluted it with white conditioner to achieve a gorgeous pastel lavender. I love manic panic and this color did not disappoint. It stays in the hair for a few weeks and fades into a nice gray whereas other hair dyes fade badly. Love!
Surena A.
Gainesville, GA
I loved this color! I washed my hair every 2 days and the color lasted over a month! I love dying my hair and Manic Panic worked like magic! I bought mine from Hot Topic. I would buy this again and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a fun hair color!
KaeLani A.
Bellville
Manic panic is my go to for semi permanent! It lasts longer than it should most of the time, which i am never opposed to! I always get great results! I do a lot of mixing and rainbows with this brand!
Maggie U.
Forest City
Last summer I decided to dye a strand of my hair purple and blue and used this dye to achieve it. The process was easy and the outcome was great! Only had to touch up once during the summer, but it withheld a beach trip, lake trips, and the pool!
Lourdes Q.
Salinas, CA
I have tried many different shades and i love this dye not only because it is highly pigmented but because it doesn't damage your hair. Remember to wear gloves because it will stain your hands.
Bre S.
Lynchburg, VA
I used the virgin snow semi permanent color & for me personally I didn't really notice a difference in my hair. It was my first time using this product & I wouldn't buy it again. My hair felt good after but no color difference.
Kate B.
Pricey, but worth it! Like most colors, you need to add conditioner to make it lighter. It's easy to use, just apply to hair, wait 30 minutes then wash it out. It lasts for about a week before fading to a lighter color. 10/10
Morgan W.
Alamogordo, NM
It fades pretty easily in the deeper shades, but I really like the smell and how it doesn't have ammonia in it and it doesn't cause any damage. The color comes out vibrant but does get dull after only a few washes.
April R.
I mix this with conditioner to tone my blonde hair. Since it is the summer, I've been leaving it in a little bit longer to give it a lavender hue. I love it! It's easy to use and leaves my hair feeling magnificent.
Mariah H.
Westland, MI
Has anyone used this to tone brassy hair?? I been wanting to try it out because I have some. I'm just wondering if I should do it on wet or dry hair
Nur A.
How longwearing and pigmented is this in your hair?