BY MANIC PANIC #11 in Semi-Permanent Hair Color

Cream Formula Semi-Permanent Hair Color. Vegan Formula colors and conditions hair. Cruelty-free cosmetics. Tested on celebrities not animalsTM Manic Panic® Hair Color is made from vegan ingredients and has the added benefit of conditioning the hair.... see more...

• Has anyone used this to tone brassy hair?? I been wanting to try ...4 Answers
Bre S.
Lynchburg, VA
I used the virgin snow semi permanent color & for me personally I didn't really notice a difference in my hair. It was my first time using this product & I wouldn't buy it again. My hair felt good after but no color difference.
Gaby M.
This is the first hair dye I used when I bleached my hair. The color was so bright and just beautiful. The color does last several washes which is good so you can try a different every time.
Kate B.
Pricey, but worth it! Like most colors, you need to add conditioner to make it lighter. It's easy to use, just apply to hair, wait 30 minutes then wash it out. It lasts for about a week before fading to a lighter color. 10/10
Savannah M.
Florence
I love these little manic panic colors! They’re all pretty and got so many colors to choose from and the colors turn out so pretty and bright! The only complaint is that it’s kind of expensive if you have lots of hair because the little tubes do not go far! I
Morgan W.
Alamogordo, NM
It fades pretty easily in the deeper shades, but I really like the smell and how it doesn't have ammonia in it and it doesn't cause any damage. The color comes out vibrant but does get dull after only a few washes.
April R.
I mix this with conditioner to tone my blonde hair. Since it is the summer, I've been leaving it in a little bit longer to give it a lavender hue. I love it! It's easy to use and leaves my hair feeling magnificent.
Gabrielle K.
Love this bright purple! Purple is my favorite color. Manic panic gives you a great pop of color to spice you hair up and have some fun with it. Change your look up with manic panic!
Kinnedi B.
St Petersburg, FL
If you like extreme intense colors for your hair I think this product is right for you! I wanted to dye my hair like a teal color and that's exactly what I got! I would definitely buy this product again the color didn't fade after I washed it.
Cheryl S.
Saint George
This is so much fun to use just remember that for best color payoff you have to bleach your hair first. It has a nice easy to use cream consistency with no drip and good staying power.
Tasha C.
Longview , WA
Manic panic is such a fun product! It gives you great color with vegan ingredients so I feel good about using it and it last a good amount of time in comparison to other brands and I would definitely buy it again
Mariah H.
Westland, MI
Has anyone used this to tone brassy hair?? I been wanting to try it out because I have some. I'm just wondering if I should do it on wet or dry hair