BY MANIC PANIC #54 in Hair Color

Cream Formula Semi-Permanent Hair Color. Vegan Formula colors and conditions hair. Cruelty-free cosmetics. Tested on celebrities not animalsTM Manic Panic® Hair Color is made from vegan ingredients and has the added benefit of conditioning the hair.... see more...

• Has anyone used this to tone brassy hair?? I been wanting to try ...4 Answers
  • How longwearing and pigmented is this in your hair?2 Answers
Brooklyn B.
Definitely used this is my emo years when I wanted to die my hair purple. But it didn't blend well with my real hair but that's my bad for not bleaching first. Definitely didn't fry my ends though so that's good
Tarah G.
Generally, Manic Panic works really well. However, this color only lasted two washes and didn't take very well. I won't be purchasing this color again, but will continue to purchase other Manic Panic colors.
Jocelyn O.
Trenton, NJ
This product is ok. My cousin bought this instead of waiting to go to the professional store with me. There is definitely other products that are more pigmented, truer to color and last longer than manic panic .
Michaela H.
Oklahoma city
Sometimes, I like to play with my hair and add some color. This is the perfect stuff! Vibrant color, for a great price, AND you don't have to fully commit to this color because it's semi permanent!
Shelby B.
Topeka, KS
I had blue and purple hair for a year and i loved using manic panic, its super east and doesn't drip. The problem is getting it OUT! No color corrector will take it out and it stains your hair bad.
sal s.
San Ysidro, CA
I didn't use it on my self but the color came out nice as long as the pre bleach was even before hand. Also as it fades it still looks like a nice color rather than looking ugly and washed out
Morgan D.
Americus, GA
I like this color but for the price I don't feel like you get enough product. Once application is complete the color only lasts about 2 weeks before fading into a fainter purple. Still pretty, but not if you want long lasting.
Marissa M.
Sunnyside, WA
Manic panic does not stay in hair long enough no matter what I do to try and prolong it. It's out by two washes and that's washing with color safe shampoo and the coldest water possible. I do not recommend at all
Gina M.
Jackson
I have blonde hair and had trouble getting the color to stick evenly. However, I loved the tone and some fun color for 2 weeks. Color severely deteriorated after 5 days/3 washings.
kenia A.
Livingston, CA
The Manic Panic hair color cream is great very pigmented and easy to use . the color is the same is the container there are variety Of shades the color is what I expected I was satisfied with the product.
Mariah H.
Westland, MI
Has anyone used this to tone brassy hair?? I been wanting to try it out because I have some. I'm just wondering if I should do it on wet or dry hair
Nur A.
How longwearing and pigmented is this in your hair?