BY MANIC PANIC #58 in Hair Color

Cream Formula Semi-Permanent Hair Color. Vegan Formula colors and conditions hair. Cruelty-free cosmetics. Tested on celebrities not animalsTM Manic Panic® Hair Color is made from vegan ingredients and has the added benefit of conditioning the hair.... see more...

• Has anyone used this to tone brassy hair?? I been wanting to try ...4 Answers
  • How longwearing and pigmented is this in your hair?2 Answers
KaeLani A.
Bellville
Manic panic is my go to for semi permanent! It lasts longer than it should most of the time, which i am never opposed to! I always get great results! I do a lot of mixing and rainbows with this brand!
Maggie U.
Forest City
Last summer I decided to dye a strand of my hair purple and blue and used this dye to achieve it. The process was easy and the outcome was great! Only had to touch up once during the summer, but it withheld a beach trip, lake trips, and the pool!
Lourdes Q.
Salinas, CA
I have tried many different shades and i love this dye not only because it is highly pigmented but because it doesn't damage your hair. Remember to wear gloves because it will stain your hands.
Bre S.
Lynchburg, VA
I used the virgin snow semi permanent color & for me personally I didn't really notice a difference in my hair. It was my first time using this product & I wouldn't buy it again. My hair felt good after but no color difference.
Kate B.
Pricey, but worth it! Like most colors, you need to add conditioner to make it lighter. It's easy to use, just apply to hair, wait 30 minutes then wash it out. It lasts for about a week before fading to a lighter color. 10/10
Morgan W.
Alamogordo, NM
It fades pretty easily in the deeper shades, but I really like the smell and how it doesn't have ammonia in it and it doesn't cause any damage. The color comes out vibrant but does get dull after only a few washes.
Kinnedi B.
St Petersburg, FL
If you like extreme intense colors for your hair I think this product is right for you! I wanted to dye my hair like a teal color and that's exactly what I got! I would definitely buy this product again the color didn't fade after I washed it.
April R.
I mix this with conditioner to tone my blonde hair. Since it is the summer, I've been leaving it in a little bit longer to give it a lavender hue. I love it! It's easy to use and leaves my hair feeling magnificent.
Jelesia S.
Clinton, MS
The professional that used this product in my hair didn't use a lightener before applying and it gave it a nice purple hue but if I ever get around to lightening and then applying this would be the perfect color
Tasha C.
Longview , WA
Manic panic is such a fun product! It gives you great color with vegan ingredients so I feel good about using it and it last a good amount of time in comparison to other brands and I would definitely buy it again
Mariah H.
Westland, MI
Has anyone used this to tone brassy hair?? I been wanting to try it out because I have some. I'm just wondering if I should do it on wet or dry hair
Nur A.
How longwearing and pigmented is this in your hair?