BY MANIC PANIC #54 in Hair Color

Cream Formula Semi-Permanent Hair Color. Vegan Formula colors and conditions hair. Cruelty-free cosmetics. Tested on celebrities not animalsTM Manic Panic® Hair Color is made from vegan ingredients and has the added benefit of conditioning the hair.... see more...

• Has anyone used this to tone brassy hair?? I been wanting to try ...4 Answers
  • How longwearing and pigmented is this in your hair?2 Answers
Melody P.
Worth, IL
I actually use this brand in the pink color. I mix it with conditioner to make it last longer and to get a lighter pink but it doesn't last as long as some of the high end pinks I have had in the past. I also need more of this product than others. It does the job and it does not damage your hair which is why I give it 3 stars.
Laura A.
I've used this color and so many more over the years of my unnatural hair color phases. I find that certain colors and shades fade a bit more than others and other brands. It's still a great product for a good price and will never let you down, but just expect, since it's semi-permanent that is will fade eventually.
Abby W.
While the color payoff is great (on pre lightened hair) after you first dye it, this color comes out completely in 1-2 washes. If you want the color to last more than a week at most, definitely don't use.
Annette G.
Arvin, CA
I used this to take out all the brass in my hair and it's great ! It's so so affordable. I used such a great product you honestly don't need much it will last long. A little goes a long way. Check it out
Ami W.
LOVE THIS COLOR!
It's I've gotten so many compliments on this color
It's one of my favorite when it don't manic panic out!
I love summer time because I always end up dying my hair a crazy color these last about a month or so before they start to fade the do bleed quit a bit at first!
ashley l.
i didnt quite have the best hair for this product possibly the color was pretty i bleached my hair couple times i  started with black hair so it was quite the process came out with like 3 shades of purple. taking it out wasnt that hard either washed my hair bunch with head and shoulders. i think if i started with more even toned hair after the bleach process wouldve went better.
Stephanie W.
Victorville
I use Manic Panic every three months in between my salon visits. It was highly recommended from my stylist! The color is very vivid and it is long lasting! There are not any alternatives that can even compare to Panic Manic. Very satisfied and I will recommend this to anybody!
Lauren B.
Riverside
Dying your hair crazy colors is always so much fun to do. Manic Panic is a great dye, it goes on nicely and smells amazing. Once the color is on it stays for a few weeks but will start to wash off in the shower. It is so bright and colorful it's gorgeous.
Kennedi C.
Great color and dilutes very well if youre going for a pastel rather than a very vibrant color. My only complaint is that the dye fades VERY fast. The hair aroung my face on my temples faded to blonde in a week just from it getting wet while washing my face.
Sami J.
This purple is beautiful- I diluted it with white conditioner to achieve a gorgeous pastel lavender. I love manic panic and this color did not disappoint. It stays in the hair for a few weeks and fades into a nice gray whereas other hair dyes fade badly. Love!
Mariah H.
Westland, MI
Has anyone used this to tone brassy hair?? I been wanting to try it out because I have some. I'm just wondering if I should do it on wet or dry hair
Nur A.
How longwearing and pigmented is this in your hair?