BY MANIC PANIC #72 in Hair Color

Cream Formula Semi-Permanent Hair Color. Vegan Formula colors and conditions hair. Cruelty-free cosmetics. Tested on celebrities not animalsTM Manic Panic® Hair Color is made from vegan ingredients and has the added benefit of conditioning the hair.... see more...

• Has anyone used this to tone brassy hair?? I been wanting to try ...4 Answers
  • How longwearing and pigmented is this in your hair?2 Answers
Brittany K.
Chagrin Falls, OH
I was out of town and in desperate need of a toner for my blonde hair... this unfortunately didn’t get out the yellow tones even leaving it on for an hour! Pravana and joico are my go tos!
🌼Brittany 🌼.
Tried and true, this is a go to for anyone wanting a little color or even a lot! Bright ,vivid, and consistent results! You can even mix colors to customize the perfect color, not that there's a lack of color to choose from! Ranging from black to pastels, manic panic has formulated something great! Did I mention they are a cruelty free and vegan company!
Gabrielle K.
Love this bright purple! Purple is my favorite color. Manic panic gives you a great pop of color to spice you hair up and have some fun with it. Change your look up with manic panic!
Cortney H.
Lynchburg
Sometimes the color of the bottle isnt what it will look like in your hair lol i bought raven black and it turned my blonde hair purple. Easy to use though. But kinda messy
Victoria G.
N Ft Myers, FL
I loved the color so much!! Buuutt the only down side is that it washes out pretty quick, on that note it is semi permanent though so I guess I can't complain too much. Definitely a good choice if you want to change colors a lot without too much damage.
Hannah L.
Morgantown, WV
I use this mixed with conditioner to tone my hair when it starts looking brassy! It neutralizes the yellow beautifully and when I’m feeling funky I can use it for temporary purple hair!
Myra M.
Used it on my friend with light brownish-blonde hair and it came out a pretty, dark purple after blow drying. However it leaked onto her pillow (even though her hair was dry), and is faded completely after 3 washes. Was very disappointed and will not buy again!
Kristina F.
Essex, MD
It colors well the colors are highly pigmented it just dont last at all...i even used a clear gloss sealer and within 2 weeks i went from bright n bold to faded pastel...
Sarah K.
This purple always come out so vibrant! I love the color! It’s not too long of a process but you want to make sure your hair is light enough. It’s pretty easy to use. I would definitely buy this product again! And plus it’s vegan!
Marina H.
Marietta, GA
I love Manic Panic it works very well I had even use it on my nine-year-old daughter she loves all the colors the last one we tried was turquoise and it stayed in for a pretty long time I had to bleach her hair first but it came out very vibrant and gorgeous.
Mariah H.
Westland, MI
Has anyone used this to tone brassy hair?? I been wanting to try it out because I have some. I'm just wondering if I should do it on wet or dry hair
Nur A.
How longwearing and pigmented is this in your hair?