BY MANIC PANIC #10 in Semi-Permanent Hair Color

Cream Formula Semi-Permanent Hair Color. Vegan Formula colors and conditions hair. Cruelty-free cosmetics. Tested on celebrities not animalsTM Manic Panic® Hair Color is made from vegan ingredients and has the added benefit of conditioning the hair.... see more...

• Has anyone used this to tone brassy hair?? I been wanting to try ...4 Answers
💁🏻 V.
Waterbury , CT
Okay so this is a great hair dye for its price. The color was great on me!! Much better than i expected because my hair is naturally brown i was worried it wouldn’t come out the way i wanted and it was the best i ever used !
Ebony I.
Eureka, CA
I liked this color and I like a lot of colors lots in general. The color doesn’t wash out very easily and they are vibrant. He color is as expected and easy to use. I would use again in the future.
Gaby M.
This is the first hair dye I used when I bleached my hair. The color was so bright and just beautiful. The color does last several washes which is good so you can try a different every time.
Araceli H.
spring lake
I used this 3 days ago in my dark hair and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT I got a tint so it only shows in the sun but lighter hair will have the exact color and it’s really easy to use and I would definitely buy this product again
Brittany C.
Pasadena, TX
This is one of my favorite colors to put in my hair all on its own without any other colors, this is specially looks well when you have black or dark brown hair as it Blends in almost and flashes in the most gorgeous way
Brittany K.
Chagrin Falls, OH
I was out of town and in desperate need of a toner for my blonde hair... this unfortunately didn’t get out the yellow tones even leaving it on for an hour! Pravana and joico are my go tos!
Tried and true, this is a go to for anyone wanting a little color or even a lot! Bright ,vivid, and consistent results! You can even mix colors to customize the perfect color, not that there's a lack of color to choose from! Ranging from black to pastels, manic panic has formulated something great! Did I mention they are a cruelty free and vegan company!
Gabrielle K.
Love this bright purple! Purple is my favorite color. Manic panic gives you a great pop of color to spice you hair up and have some fun with it. Change your look up with manic panic!
Cortney H.
Lynchburg, TN
Sometimes the color of the bottle isnt what it will look like in your hair lol i bought raven black and it turned my blonde hair purple. Easy to use though. But kinda messy
Victoria G.
N Ft Myers, FL
I loved the color so much!! Buuutt the only down side is that it washes out pretty quick, on that note it is semi permanent though so I guess I can't complain too much. Definitely a good choice if you want to change colors a lot without too much damage.
Mariah H.
Westland , MI
Has anyone used this to tone brassy hair?? I been wanting to try it out because I have some. I'm just wondering if I should do it on wet or dry hair