BY MANIC PANIC #10 in Semi-Permanent Hair Color

Cream Formula Semi-Permanent Hair Color. Vegan Formula colors and conditions hair. Cruelty-free cosmetics. Tested on celebrities not animalsTM Manic Panic® Hair Color is made from vegan ingredients and has the added benefit of conditioning the hair.... see more...

• Has anyone used this to tone brassy hair?? I been wanting to try ...4 Answers
💎Laura C.
This color on me was a gorgeous shade of purple. I loved it and it's the exact shade of purple I've been looking for. I love manic panic and how it leaves hair feeling moisturized rather than dry. For me it lasts 2-4 weeks in my hair but some people it may last longer if you have virgin blonde hair. Its a great product and a beautiful color so a definite 5 stars from me!
Chelsea C.
There’s a reason why this stuff has been a go to for so many people for so long! Perfect for the short term and super easy to mix/dilute to get the perfect shade! It isn’t harsh on your hair and fades pretty evenly if you color was stable to start. All in very fun! I always have a jar around house!
Talia J.
Snellville, GA
I used this color to change up a pink dye that I did and it came out so much better than I expected. Manic Panic is undefeated when it comes to delivering dyes that contribute pigmented, vivid, and high-definition shades. I mix some dye with my favorite hair masque and let it sit for about 30 mins. The color lasts for weeks throughout washes !
Ashley C.
Scranton, PA
This product can be awesome BUT it was only awesome for me when used in combination with Manic Panic Amplified Hot Hot Pink . Alone this color was dark and had no real undertone to it. With these colors combined I had a beautiful undertone of the bright pink in the sun. I recommended using this purple over a bright shade like this to get the best results. Also keep in mind this purple is more of a red based color and may become muddy or very dark over blue shades.
Katherine R.
Winston Salem, NC
I really enjoyed this product because I have blonde hair and I toned it with this product but I also use it as hair dye and so when it beat it out it naturally toned my blonde hair it's such a great product long lasting the color is vibrant and I would recommend everyone to use this product
Savannah M.
I love these little manic panic colors! They’re all pretty and got so many colors to choose from and the colors turn out so pretty and bright! The only complaint is that it’s kind of expensive if you have lots of hair because the little tubes do not go far! I
Angelina H.
Canton, OH
I love love love manic panic. It stays so long in my hair, it’s actually hard for me to wash out when I want a new color. My hair takes really well to pigmentation tho. It smells nice and feels just like a conditioner, and it helps moisturize dry ends. I usually put some in my conditioner as well to keep my color as vibrant as I can.
Alicia S.
The color on this is pretty great as long as your hair is already blonde. Keep in mind it is semi permanent so it will bleed out and when it does it BLEEDS. I’m talking color everywhere. I would buy again just because it’s pretty much the best. But you must re apply regularly or you look washed out.
Jeyna g.
Denair, CA
I started doing my hair purple 2 years ago. This is the product I started with. It's vibrant and I get so many questioning what salon I use but I've never been I do it at home.i still use this every couple months mixed with what I use now. This is a photo from my first time doing it
Sehrish H.
Beaver, PA
I love colorings my hair and manic panic enchanted forest is my favorite, I’ve tried purple haze as well but it didn’t last longer than a week but the enchanted forest lasted for about six weeks even when it gets lighter it doesn’t look bad
Mariah H.
Westland , MI
Has anyone used this to tone brassy hair?? I been wanting to try it out because I have some. I'm just wondering if I should do it on wet or dry hair