BY MANIC PANIC #72 in Hair Color

Cream Formula Semi-Permanent Hair Color. Vegan Formula colors and conditions hair. Cruelty-free cosmetics. Tested on celebrities not animalsTM Manic Panic® Hair Color is made from vegan ingredients and has the added benefit of conditioning the hair.... see more...

• Has anyone used this to tone brassy hair?? I been wanting to try ...4 Answers
  • How longwearing and pigmented is this in your hair?2 Answers
Chelsea C.
There’s a reason why this stuff has been a go to for so many people for so long! Perfect for the short term and super easy to mix/dilute to get the perfect shade! It isn’t harsh on your hair and fades pretty evenly if you color was stable to start. All in very fun! I always have a jar around house!
Ashley C.
Scranton, PA
This product can be awesome BUT it was only awesome for me when used in combination with Manic Panic Amplified Hot Hot Pink . Alone this color was dark and had no real undertone to it. With these colors combined I had a beautiful undertone of the bright pink in the sun. I recommended using this purple over a bright shade like this to get the best results. Also keep in mind this purple is more of a red based color and may become muddy or very dark over blue shades.
Savannah M.
Florence
I love these little manic panic colors! They’re all pretty and got so many colors to choose from and the colors turn out so pretty and bright! The only complaint is that it’s kind of expensive if you have lots of hair because the little tubes do not go far! I
Angelina H.
Canton, OH
I love love love manic panic. It stays so long in my hair, it’s actually hard for me to wash out when I want a new color. My hair takes really well to pigmentation tho. It smells nice and feels just like a conditioner, and it helps moisturize dry ends. I usually put some in my conditioner as well to keep my color as vibrant as I can.
Alicia S.
The color on this is pretty great as long as your hair is already blonde. Keep in mind it is semi permanent so it will bleed out and when it does it BLEEDS. I’m talking color everywhere. I would buy again just because it’s pretty much the best. But you must re apply regularly or you look washed out.
Sehrish H.
Beaver, PA
I love colorings my hair and manic panic enchanted forest is my favorite, I’ve tried purple haze as well but it didn’t last longer than a week but the enchanted forest lasted for about six weeks even when it gets lighter it doesn’t look bad
💁🏻 V.
Waterbury , CT
Okay so this is a great hair dye for its price. The color was great on me!! Much better than i expected because my hair is naturally brown i was worried it wouldn’t come out the way i wanted and it was the best i ever used !
Ebony I.
Eureka, CA
I liked this color and I like a lot of colors lots in general. The color doesn’t wash out very easily and they are vibrant. He color is as expected and easy to use. I would use again in the future.
Gaby M.
This is the first hair dye I used when I bleached my hair. The color was so bright and just beautiful. The color does last several washes which is good so you can try a different every time.
Araceli H.
spring lake
I used this 3 days ago in my dark hair and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT I got a tint so it only shows in the sun but lighter hair will have the exact color and it’s really easy to use and I would definitely buy this product again
Mariah H.
Westland, MI
Has anyone used this to tone brassy hair?? I been wanting to try it out because I have some. I'm just wondering if I should do it on wet or dry hair
Nur A.
How longwearing and pigmented is this in your hair?