BY MANIC PANIC #54 in Hair Color

Cream Formula Semi-Permanent Hair Color. Vegan Formula colors and conditions hair. Cruelty-free cosmetics. Tested on celebrities not animalsTM Manic Panic® Hair Color is made from vegan ingredients and has the added benefit of conditioning the hair.... see more...

• Has anyone used this to tone brassy hair?? I been wanting to try ...4 Answers
  • How longwearing and pigmented is this in your hair?2 Answers
Manic Panic Semi Permanent Hair Color Cream - Electric Amethyst 4 oz.
Tried and true, this is a go to for anyone wanting a little color or even a lot! Bright ,vivid, and consistent results! You can even mix colors to customize the perfect color, not that there's a lack of color to choose from! Ranging from black to pastels, manic panic has formulated something great! Did I mention they are a cruelty free and vegan company!
Chasity H.
Wilsonville, AL
I have some of this stuff in my bathroom cabinet right now! I used it a lot in high school and if I had time to keep my hair blonde like I did then I would still use it
Maxine M.
Tampa, FL
I loved this hair dye.  I had never dyed my hair a fun color before, always just your standard shades of brown.  This summer I just decided to go for it and I am so glad I did.  The Electric Amethyst color was exactly what I wanted. It was an amazingly bright and such a vibrant, beautiful color. I received so many compliments on it.  The Manic Panic semipermanent dyes are so easy to use.  I was so scared to screw this up as I never been so adventurous with my hair but this was such a simple process.  This dye also smells INCREDIBLE! It was so so yummy smelling.  Additionally my hair felt great after, definitely not dry or brittle like I expected, but shiny and extremely soft.  I would definitely recommend Manic Panic dye and will continue to use!
Tennille S.
Let me start off by saying I'm pretty new to the hair coloring game, I started off at the salon; I have dark brown hair, usually when I go to the salon, go for the J lo golden brown, my stylist manny, says, "GIRL let me surprise you and it would be on me....and it's temporary, I'm all about it, change is good, he colored my hair a lighter golden brown/blonde, and then put this in my hair, I honestly totally loved it. My kids all wanted it done to their hair, it washed out in a few weeks, it got lighter in color every time you washed your hair and the color seemed too get prettier, not so pronounced. It was fun while it lasted.
Arya O.
Tallahassee, FL
I was really excited when I purchased this (a year ago) because I had decided to dye the ends of my hair a shocking purple. I did do this at home, so perhaps I'm at fault, but after thoroughly bleaching my hair, leaving in the purple for hours on end, everything still ran right off when I showered! I ended up with bright bleached tips instead! This completely didn't work for me, so I would either be ware or make sure you're making absolutely no mistakes. My hair is fairly thick and coarse, so if you have similar hair I would urge you to look for a color that will lock in more effectively.
Cecilia F.
Odessa, TX
Manic panic i is the most durable semi permanent haircolor ive tried last longer than most and i love the smell some leave your hair smelling weird ...for anyone who likes having different haircolors like me ... should definitely try thiem i highly recommend them.
I did the vampire red color.
Vanessa L.
Asheville, NC
I died my hair blonde from brown once and it turned super coppery. I used to use this color to tone it and take the copper color out. It worked great without damaging my hair. It would have a light lavender tint, so I think it would need to be really blonde to start to actually turn bright purple.
Rachael C.
Willis, TX
Manic Panic is a vibrant, easy to use, safe, and Vegan hair color choice. I love to use this one (Ultraviolet) as well as Purple Haze and Turquoise to turn my ballayage hair into fun mermaid hair. Manic Panic fades quickly in my hair so if you're looking for a short term color option (4-6 weeks) this is a great choice!
Johanna V.
We used this on my hair to achieve a purple look. My hairdresser is a pro at this. It's totally beautiful and the smell is not bad at all. It's great it's rest for people that want to color there hair and easy to wash off. Plus you don't need a license to get it.
Melody P.
Worth, IL
I actually use this brand in the pink color. I mix it with conditioner to make it last longer and to get a lighter pink but it doesn't last as long as some of the high end pinks I have had in the past. I also need more of this product than others. It does the job and it does not damage your hair which is why I give it 3 stars.
Mariah H.
Westland, MI
Has anyone used this to tone brassy hair?? I been wanting to try it out because I have some. I'm just wondering if I should do it on wet or dry hair
Nur A.
How longwearing and pigmented is this in your hair?