Add a Photo

By MANIC PANIC
#213 in Hair Color
Manic Panic Classic Semi Permanent Hair dye In MYSTIC HEATHER PURPLE This is for one tub of 118ml Manic Panic Classic Cream Hair Dye Classic hair dye from manic panic is 100% vegan and cruelty free Tubs if not fully used can be resealed and used at a later date Manic Panic Classic Hair Dye can be mixed to achieve your individual colour Please note it will not colour grey hair Hair dye should be applied to pre lightened hair for maximum effect A strand test should be done to ensure hair is in best condition to take colour
Photos (2)
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Bakersfield, CA
May 17, 2017, 9:31 p.m.
Review for: Manic Panic Semi-Permanent Color Cream Mystic Heather
I tried this product when I first decided to go red.  I bought it in the color "Vampire Red" at my local Sally Beauty Supplies.  I tried it and most of it washed out in the shower.  I thought maybe I didn't leave it on long enough but tried it once more and even then there was a lot of washing out and bleeding.  Some one recommended that I use the remaining Manic Panic as additive to my shampoo to keep my color looking good, and when I went to try it I noticed that my dye had grown mold... I had only opened it a week ago at the time.  I wouldn't buy it again.
Jewell R.
Jewell R.
Chattanooga, TN
March 26, 2017, 7:05 p.m.
Review for: Manic Panic Semi-Permanent Color Cream Mystic Heather
Manic Panic is the best hair color product to buy in my opinion. It is hard to keep vivid colors for a long period of time but with this product you do not have to touch it up as often. I would suggest this to anyone who wants to add some color to their hair. I would suggest prelightening your hair prior to use. But it's better than any others
Michaela M.
Michaela M.
San Jose, CA
March 25, 2017, 5:04 p.m.
Review for: Manic Panic Semi-Permanent Color Cream Mystic Heather
I've been using this brand for over 10 years. It gives me the result I need and is very easy to use. For bright colors it works really well as long as you get your hair to the lightness you want. I will continue to buy this brand!
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
April 14, 2017, 10:08 a.m.
Review for: Manic Panic Semi-Permanent Color Cream Mystic Heather
I love vegan products, and although it seems sad to me that my hair does not last so much the color and I have to tweak it too fast due to my greasy hair, the colors are intense and beautiful, and do not mistreat the fiber so much to my consumer eye. I feel comfortable with my colorful hair thanks to this in specific.
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Carson City, NV
March 28, 2017, 1:11 p.m.
Review for: Manic Panic Semi-Permanent Color Cream Mystic Heather
The color I use is not listed here (Electric Lizard) in the packaging and formulation.  My only complaint is that they made the jars smaller.  The color is bright and takes little time to fully saturate.  I've always loved this brand, and though you're likely to find a $10+ price tag, it's worth every cent.
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Bell Gardens, CA
March 25, 2017, 4:30 p.m.
Review for: Manic Panic Semi-Permanent Color Cream Mystic Heather
I've been using Manic Panic for many years and this is one of my favorite colors. Manic Panic is great for pastels. Not so great for dark, inky colors. I still use this brand relentlessly and will continue to do so.
Jenn W.
Jenn W.
Redding, CA
May 4, 2017, 11:57 a.m.
Review for: Manic Panic Semi-Permanent Color Cream Mystic Heather
This is a great temporary hair color. I enjoy that it's vegan. The only bad thing is if you sweat in your sleep expect your pillow to be that color. Other than that they are rich bright colors, safe and temporary. Great for my kids to use on their own and I don't have to worry about chemical burns.
YBIED P.
YBIED P.
11800 NW 101ST RD
April 20, 2017, 7:58 p.m.
Review for: Manic Panic Semi-Permanent Color Cream Mystic Heather
The color of hair will last so much we take care of it in washes and masks, its color proves to be more intensocuando we have a discolorado previous to the ink, besides after this we must take care with treatments for a smoother hair, but I am enchanted with the variety of colors that Has this mark.
Heather e.
Heather e.
summerville, SC
April 4, 2017, 9:04 a.m.
Review for: Manic Panic Semi-Permanent Color Cream Mystic Heather
I use this dye because it's very gentle to my hair, and never damages it. It's so easy to use and doesn't have a harsh smell. It works great as a semi permanent dye. Its also vegan I believe which is important. It's so easy to use and stays in my hair for about a month before fading. Love it
Skeptic G.
Skeptic G.
April 24, 2017, 9:01 p.m.
Review for: Manic Panic Semi-Permanent Color Cream Mystic Heather
I love that you can leave it on as long as you want without frying your hair, I left it on overnight. It lasted almost a full month too and the color is exactly as I've hoped. I did bleach before hand and put it on top of a Splat hair dye that only took on pieces of my hair.