Add a Photo

By MANIC PANIC
#57 in Hair Color
Manic Panic Classic Semi Permanent Hair dye In MYSTIC HEATHER PURPLE This is for one tub of 118ml Manic Panic Classic Cream Hair Dye Classic hair dye from manic panic is 100% vegan and cruelty free Tubs if not fully used can be resealed and used at a later date Manic Panic Classic Hair Dye can be mixed to achieve your individual colour Please note it will not colour grey hair Hair dye should be applied to pre lightened hair for maximum effect A strand test should be done to ensure hair is in best condition to take colour
Misha W.
Misha W.

I use Manic Pani "Vampire Red" and I mix it with a permanent 5RV and it give me a beautiful color that I always get compliments on. You would think since this color is a semi that ir would always bleed all over everything but for my hair personally after a few washes it sticks and I don't notice much color bleeding which is great being Reds are the hardest colors to stay on hair and not fade. Great semi in my opinion.
Jewell R.
Jewell R.
Chattanooga, TN

Manic Panic is the best hair color product to buy in my opinion. It is hard to keep vivid colors for a long period of time but with this product you do not have to touch it up as often. I would suggest this to anyone who wants to add some color to their hair. I would suggest prelightening your hair prior to use. But it's better than any others
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
Miami, Florida

I love vegan products, and although it seems sad to me that my hair does not last so much the color and I have to tweak it too fast due to my greasy hair, the colors are intense and beautiful, and do not mistreat the fiber so much to my consumer eye. I feel comfortable with my colorful hair thanks to this in specific.
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Carson City, NV

The color I use is not listed here (Electric Lizard) in the packaging and formulation.  My only complaint is that they made the jars smaller.  The color is bright and takes little time to fully saturate.  I've always loved this brand, and though you're likely to find a $10+ price tag, it's worth every cent.
YBIED P.
YBIED P.
11800 NW 101ST RD

The color of hair will last so much we take care of it in washes and masks, its color proves to be more intensocuando we have a discolorado previous to the ink, besides after this we must take care with treatments for a smoother hair, but I am enchanted with the variety of colors that Has this mark.
Heather e.
Heather e.
Summerville, SC

I use this dye because it's very gentle to my hair, and never damages it. It's so easy to use and doesn't have a harsh smell. It works great as a semi permanent dye. Its also vegan I believe which is important. It's so easy to use and stays in my hair for about a month before fading. Love it
Maria T A.
Maria T A.

I LOVE this permanent color cream... Is really very good, quite hairy and does not produce allergies. Which is a very positive point because usually gives me if the product is very strong burns my hair. Not so expensive.  100% highly recommended
Michaela M.
Michaela M.
San Jose, CA

I've been using this brand for over 10 years. It gives me the result I need and is very easy to use. For bright colors it works really well as long as you get your hair to the lightness you want. I will continue to buy this brand!
Sabrina W.
Sabrina W.
Providence, RI

This gave my hair a beautiful purple color. I would say though that the purple faded faster than any other manic panic color that I had ever used. I think purple is a pretty tricky color though. I went through these so quickly!
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Bell Gardens, CA

I've been using Manic Panic for many years and this is one of my favorite colors. Manic Panic is great for pastels. Not so great for dark, inky colors. I still use this brand relentlessly and will continue to do so.

Join Now