Manic Panic Semi-Permanent Color Cream Mystic Heather uploaded by Tiffany W.Manic Panic Semi-Permanent Color Cream Mystic Heather uploaded by Yahaira M.Manic Panic Semi-Permanent Color Cream Mystic Heather uploaded by Liz H.

BY MANIC PANIC

Manic Panic Classic Semi Permanent Hair dye In MYSTIC HEATHER PURPLE This is for one tub of 118ml Manic Panic Classic Cream Hair Dye Classic hair dye from manic panic is 100% vegan and cruelty free Tubs if not fully used can be resealed and used at a later date Manic Panic Classic Hair Dye can be mixed to achieve your individual colour Please note it will not colour grey hair Hair dye should be applied to pre lightened hair for maximum effect A strand test should be done to ensure hair is in best condition to take colour see more...

• Anyone used Manic Panic Semi-Permanent Color Cream Mystic Heat...1 Answers
Coffee &.
I absolutely love his product! If you do it correctly, it comes out he perfect color. It far outweighs other products I use, and the color is exactly what you think it will be. I was always satisfied every time I used this hair color product. Manic Panic 4oz Semi-Permanent Ultra Violet Hair Dye Purple
Liz H.
Miami
This product is amazing ! Works better than the permanent hair color from more noticeable name brands. Smells really good and after I applied the product my hair looked healthier . If you don't want to bleach your hair because you're afraid of the damage I didn't bleached my hair and it worked perfectly fine. Recommendation : Buy 3 bottles instead of one, because one will only cover a third of your hair if your hair is really long like mine !
¡Este producto es asombroso! Funciona mejor que el color de cabello permanente de marcas más notorias. Huele muy bien y después de aplicar el producto mi cabello se veía más saludable. Si usted no quiere blanquear su cabello porque tiene miedo de que se estropee pues yo no blanqueé mi cabello y trabajó perfectamente bien. Recomendación: Comprar 3 botellas en vez de una, porque una sólo cubrirá un tercio de su cabello si su cabello es realmente largo como el mío!
Melissa H.
Bakersfield, CA
I tried this product when I first decided to go red.  I bought it in the color "Vampire Red" at my local Sally Beauty Supplies.  I tried it and most of it washed out in the shower.  I thought maybe I didn't leave it on long enough but tried it once more and even then there was a lot of washing out and bleeding.  Some one recommended that I use the remaining Manic Panic as additive to my shampoo to keep my color looking good, and when I went to try it I noticed that my dye had grown mold... I had only opened it a week ago at the time.  I wouldn't buy it again.
Jewell R.
Chattanooga, TN
Manic Panic is the best hair color product to buy in my opinion. It is hard to keep vivid colors for a long period of time but with this product you do not have to touch it up as often. I would suggest this to anyone who wants to add some color to their hair. I would suggest prelightening your hair prior to use. But it's better than any others
Michaela M.
San Jose, CA
I've been using this brand for over 10 years. It gives me the result I need and is very easy to use. For bright colors it works really well as long as you get your hair to the lightness you want. I will continue to buy this brand!
Natasha M.
I love vegan products, and although it seems sad to me that my hair does not last so much the color and I have to tweak it too fast due to my greasy hair, the colors are intense and beautiful, and do not mistreat the fiber so much to my consumer eye. I feel comfortable with my colorful hair thanks to this in specific.
Morgan C.
Carson City, NV
The color I use is not listed here (Electric Lizard) in the packaging and formulation.  My only complaint is that they made the jars smaller.  The color is bright and takes little time to fully saturate.  I've always loved this brand, and though you're likely to find a $10+ price tag, it's worth every cent.
Michelle V.
Bell Gardens, CA
I've been using Manic Panic for many years and this is one of my favorite colors. Manic Panic is great for pastels. Not so great for dark, inky colors. I still use this brand relentlessly and will continue to do so.
YBIED P.
11800 NW 101ST RD
The color of hair will last so much we take care of it in washes and masks, its color proves to be more intensocuando we have a discolorado previous to the ink, besides after this we must take care with treatments for a smoother hair, but I am enchanted with the variety of colors that Has this mark.
Jenn W.
Redding, CA
This is a great temporary hair color. I enjoy that it's vegan. The only bad thing is if you sweat in your sleep expect your pillow to be that color. Other than that they are rich bright colors, safe and temporary. Great for my kids to use on their own and I don't have to worry about chemical burns.
Natasha D.
Anyone used Manic Panic Semi-Permanent Color Cream Mystic Heather (any color) did you experience a lot of the dye bleeding onto clothing and pillow cases? Even after thoroughly rinsing???