BY MANIC PANIC #29 in Hair Color

Semi-Permanent Hair Color Cream see more...

Lana W.
Lana W.
Germantown, TN
Review for: Manic Panic - Rock N Roll Red Hair Dye, 4 fl oz
I used manic panic for YEARS when I was younger. It was very vibrant which was hard for me to get since my hair is dark, but this product did just the trick! I don't think it is the healthiest hair dye for your hair, hence the 4 stars, but if you are looking for a hair dye that is super potent and packs on a ton of color to your hair, try this brand!
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Beulaville, NC
Review for: Manic Panic - Rock N Roll Red Hair Dye, 4 fl oz
I had the silver hair trend going on for a while. And it turned an ugly brassy green/blonde after three washes so the work up was annoying. It was pretty when you touched it up but it was damaging to the hair. I had to cut my hair short! Anyways I wanted to go red like a red velvet color. My friends recommended manic panic. I found rock n' roll online and I didn't even need to bleach my hair. It went right over the silver without any problem. I didn't miss any spots! There is no patchy colors going on! I was sweating like crazy during my softball practice and it didn't bleed all over me. After a wash, it still was vibrant as ever! I love it! I never got so many compliments! Also my hair feels 100% more healthier than it did before. It will turn your bathtub red but as long as you have bleach on hand, it comes right now. I towel dried my hair and wrapped around and hardly got any red on it, after a good laundry load I didn't even see the red on there. I highly recommend this brand!
sophie m.
sophie m.
Croton Hdsn, NY
Review for: Manic Panic - Rock N Roll Red Hair Dye, 4 fl oz
i have extremely dark brown hair (like almost black) and wanted to do a dip-dye kind of deal but didn't want permanence or to have to bleach it first. i gave this a shot and it actually turned out great! i didn't use bleach so i can't say how much more vibrant it would be if you did bleach before but i was looking for a more subtle, dark maroon color and this did the trick! also it was only semi-permanent i believe but did hold for a good 4-6 months (with touch ups in between)
Vanessa Q.
Vanessa Q.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Manic Panic - Rock N Roll Red Hair Dye, 4 fl oz
Your typical quick removal hair coloring kinda deal. One of the best brands because there's no transfer on to your clothes you wear on all day and it's not those spray or chalk types that make your hair patchy or crunchy like back in middle school. It's fun to try occasionally perhaps adding lowlights or just for a fun weekend. Just make sure you follow the instructions for the product and becareful how long you put it in your hair and to not let it stain your clothes you like.
Alexus W.
Alexus W.
Ashland, PA
Review for: Manic Panic - Rock N Roll Red Hair Dye, 4 fl oz
So manic panic is great.  Its vegan and won't damage your hair as bad as most hair dye products. I used this product and it turned out that the color was as advertised. It was very easy to use.  I will end up buying manic panic again, just a different color because i change my hair color often! And its very affordable 😊
Cynthia B.
Cynthia B.
Brooklyn , NY
Review for: Manic Panic - Rock N Roll Red Hair Dye, 4 fl oz
Super concentrated color! If you are looking for something intense this is for you! I love mixing this with other dye in the same family. I feel the mix helps intensify the natural undertones! I use this on my outside clients since my salon doesn't welcome outside products! Price is great
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Manic Panic - Rock N Roll Red Hair Dye, 4 fl oz
As someone who has been sporting Fashion color for a number of years,and Manic Panic is by far the best. Rock-n-Roll is my new obsession. My hair is currently ombré with this, Psychedelic Sunset, and Electric Banana. The colors are incredible!!!
Danielle r.
Danielle r.
Goshen, CA
Review for: Manic Panic - Rock N Roll Red Hair Dye, 4 fl oz
Love this dye it's my maim go to all the time last longer then Amy other brand I've used some colors you may have to bleach your hair to a pale yellow to achieve the color u want I suggest looking into a professional if you don't know what you're doing Manic Panic 4oz Semi-Permanent Ultra Violet Hair Dye Purple
Hayley C.
Hayley C.
Spanaway
Review for: Manic Panic - Rock N Roll Red Hair Dye, 4 fl oz
The only color I ever use on my hair. I go in with a medium red/brown permanent dye and then finish it off with this Manic Panic semi permanent to give it that deep dark red color. Here's a secret. Add it into your conditioner to keep vibrancy in your hair. It's also non-damaging as it is only a semi permanent.
Abby S.
Abby S.
Review for: Manic Panic - Rock N Roll Red Hair Dye, 4 fl oz
This works relatively well for a semi-permanent dye. I used to use it a lot in high school and enjoyed the fact that it was moisturizing rather than damaging, especially on my bleached hair. For the quality and size of the product, I would prefer for the price to be a bit lower, but beggars can't be choosers.
Alex L.
Alex L.
sevilla
Son los mejores tintes del mundo
Gem L.
Gem L.
Bronx, NY
I would love to try this but before I do what's everyone opinion??