Add a Photo

Lana W.
Germantown, TN
Feb. 7, 2017, 10:45 a.m.
Review for: Manic Panic - Rock N Roll Red Hair Dye, 4 fl oz
I used manic panic for YEARS when I was younger. It was very vibrant which was hard for me to get since my hair is dark, but this product did just the trick! I don't think it is the healthiest hair dye for your hair, hence the 4 stars, but if you are looking for a hair dye that is super potent and packs on a ton of color to your hair, try this brand!
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Beulaville, NC
March 3, 2017, 10:40 a.m.
Review for: Manic Panic - Rock N Roll Red Hair Dye, 4 fl oz
I had the silver hair trend going on for a while. And it turned an ugly brassy green/blonde after three washes so the work up was annoying. It was pretty when you touched it up but it was damaging to the hair. I had to cut my hair short! Anyways I wanted to go red like a red velvet color. My friends recommended manic panic. I found rock n' roll online and I didn't even need to bleach my hair. It went right over the silver without any problem. I didn't miss any spots! There is no patchy colors going on! I was sweating like crazy during my softball practice and it didn't bleed all over me. After a wash, it still was vibrant as ever! I love it! I never got so many compliments! Also my hair feels 100% more healthier than it did before. It will turn your bathtub red but as long as you have bleach on hand, it comes right now. I towel dried my hair and wrapped around and hardly got any red on it, after a good laundry load I didn't even see the red on there. I highly recommend this brand!
Alexus W.
Alexus W.
Ashland, PA
May 27, 2017, 2:53 p.m.
Review for: Manic Panic - Rock N Roll Red Hair Dye, 4 fl oz
So manic panic is great.  Its vegan and won't damage your hair as bad as most hair dye products. I used this product and it turned out that the color was as advertised. It was very easy to use.  I will end up buying manic panic again, just a different color because i change my hair color often! And its very affordable 😊
Cynthia B.
Cynthia B.
Brooklyn , NY
Feb. 9, 2017, 10:26 p.m.
Review for: Manic Panic - Rock N Roll Red Hair Dye, 4 fl oz
Super concentrated color! If you are looking for something intense this is for you! I love mixing this with other dye in the same family. I feel the mix helps intensify the natural undertones! I use this on my outside clients since my salon doesn't welcome outside products! Price is great
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Los Angeles, CA
April 4, 2017, 9:51 p.m.
Review for: Manic Panic - Rock N Roll Red Hair Dye, 4 fl oz
As someone who has been sporting Fashion color for a number of years,and Manic Panic is by far the best. Rock-n-Roll is my new obsession. My hair is currently ombré with this, Psychedelic Sunset, and Electric Banana. The colors are incredible!!!
Danielle r.
Danielle r.
Goshen, CA
June 24, 2017, 6:13 p.m.
Review for: Manic Panic - Rock N Roll Red Hair Dye, 4 fl oz
Love this dye it's my maim go to all the time last longer then Amy other brand I've used some colors you may have to bleach your hair to a pale yellow to achieve the color u want I suggest looking into a professional if you don't know what you're doing Manic Panic 4oz Semi-Permanent Ultra Violet Hair Dye Purple
Hayley C.
Hayley C.
Spanaway
May 4, 2017, 7:39 p.m.
Review for: Manic Panic - Rock N Roll Red Hair Dye, 4 fl oz
The only color I ever use on my hair. I go in with a medium red/brown permanent dye and then finish it off with this Manic Panic semi permanent to give it that deep dark red color. Here's a secret. Add it into your conditioner to keep vibrancy in your hair. It's also non-damaging as it is only a semi permanent.
Abby S.
Abby S.
March 16, 2017, 5:41 p.m.
Review for: Manic Panic - Rock N Roll Red Hair Dye, 4 fl oz
This works relatively well for a semi-permanent dye. I used to use it a lot in high school and enjoyed the fact that it was moisturizing rather than damaging, especially on my bleached hair. For the quality and size of the product, I would prefer for the price to be a bit lower, but beggars can't be choosers.
Sadie W.
Sadie W.
Columbus , GA
Feb. 11, 2017, 4:06 p.m.
Review for: Manic Panic - Rock N Roll Red Hair Dye, 4 fl oz
This is pretty decent but it washes out quickly and fades to a bright orange which definitely is not my cup of tea manic panic is a go to brand when I want something different done to my hair I would buy again
Brandy D.
Brandy D.
La Porte, TX
June 24, 2017, 11:38 p.m.
Review for: Manic Panic - Rock N Roll Red Hair Dye, 4 fl oz
This is a good hair dye! The color is good and super easy to apply! The only thing is it it doesn't say in for that long and if your hair is a super dark color the color might not be as bright as you want it to be. You can usually find this hair color at hot topic or Sally's.
Alex L.
Alex L.
sevilla
Son los mejores tintes del mundo
Gem L.
Gem L.
Bronx, NY
I would love to try this but before I do what's everyone opinion??