BY MANIC PANIC #60 in Hair Color

Semi-Permanent Hair Color Cream see more...

Taylor M.
Hammond, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shows better when your hair is prelightened. I liked that it was a more orange based red and it was very vibrant. It does bleed for a bit, stains pretty badly, and fades quickly. I love the colors enough to keep using it, though. Rubbing alcohol does work well with getting stains off and washing it with cold/cool water will make it last longer. I will certainly continue to buy this product.
Madelyn M.
Port Richey, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this to color a friends hair about a month ago and to my surprise it took really well to her hair that was lightened prior to applying this. It reminds me of a direct dye from matrix. It's inexpensive and good quality and pretty true to color. And doesn't smell bad at all.
Natalie B.
Watertown, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this color in my hair. Wasn't expecting it to be so bright when I first dyed it, though. In some different lights, it looked hot pink(which I didn't really like), but it stays for a long time. I don't need to redye it often which is fantastic.
Shelby H.
Piedmont, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my go to color when I was In high school. It does fade a little faster than the other colors but i is still amazing. When compared to brands like splat or beyond the zone it is by far the best. When it comes to a good red you cannot go wrong with this one.
Aisha M.
Lakeshore, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This little jar will last me such a long time! It refreshes my red so beautifully and it’s super easy to use. It is a little messy so you have to be very careful with it. It doesn’t damage you hair at all which is great!
Valerie D.
Odessa
I was so excited to use this. And it worked but the color didn't last .! Absolutely loved the shade of red this one left but wish it would of lasted longer.! Would buy again for a quick dye.
Kaitlyn C.
Beulaville, NC
I had the silver hair trend going on for a while. And it turned an ugly brassy green/blonde after three washes so the work up was annoying. It was pretty when you touched it up but it was damaging to the hair. I had to cut my hair short! Anyways I wanted to go red like a red velvet color. My friends recommended manic panic. I found rock n' roll online and I didn't even need to bleach my hair. It went right over the silver without any problem. I didn't miss any spots! There is no patchy colors going on! I was sweating like crazy during my softball practice and it didn't bleed all over me. After a wash, it still was vibrant as ever! I love it! I never got so many compliments! Also my hair feels 100% more healthier than it did before. It will turn your bathtub red but as long as you have bleach on hand, it comes right now. I towel dried my hair and wrapped around and hardly got any red on it, after a good laundry load I didn't even see the red on there. I highly recommend this brand!
Anahi C.
Baytown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is more of s good product to make your own dyi red conditioner. A little scoop of this on a conditioner with a couple of oils helps the permanent red hair dye last somewhat longer.
Lana W.
Germantown, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used manic panic for YEARS when I was younger. It was very vibrant which was hard for me to get since my hair is dark, but this product did just the trick! I don't think it is the healthiest hair dye for your hair, hence the 4 stars, but if you are looking for a hair dye that is super potent and packs on a ton of color to your hair, try this brand!
sophie m.
Croton Hdsn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
i have extremely dark brown hair (like almost black) and wanted to do a dip-dye kind of deal but didn't want permanence or to have to bleach it first. i gave this a shot and it actually turned out great! i didn't use bleach so i can't say how much more vibrant it would be if you did bleach before but i was looking for a more subtle, dark maroon color and this did the trick! also it was only semi-permanent i believe but did hold for a good 4-6 months (with touch ups in between)
Lindsey C.
Henderson, NV
I want to dye my hair manic panic vampire red color dye my hair is dark blonde color and I want this hair dye in my Vox Box for free product testing reviews
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this color?
Alex L.
sevilla
Son los mejores tintes del mundo
Gem L.
Bronx, NY
I would love to try this but before I do what's everyone opinion??
Elexus R.