BeautyHairHair ColorManic Panic
Manic Panic Professional Gel Semi-Permanent Hair Color

Manic Panic® Professional Gel Semi-Permanent Hair Color

by Manic Panic

Velvet Violet™ Professional Semi-Permanent Gel Hair Dye - MEDIUM BLUE-BASED VIOLET * this color GLOWS under black light • Rich, Deeply Pigmented Vibrancy That Lasts Through 40+ Shampoos • Semi-Translucent Gel Formula for a Stained Glass-Like Application • Gel Base Aids in Color Placement Accuracy • Unique Delivery System Guarantees an Even Distribution of the Pigment, Higher Deposit and Absorption of the Dye Molecules, Resulting in Superior Color Longevity • Dye Molecules Mimic The Hair Shaft for Maximum Color Deposit • Lactic Acid Conditions, Moisturizes & Strengthens Hair to Prevent Breakage • Castor Seed Oil Helps Control Split Ends & Improves Moisture Retention to Create Smooth, Shiny, Healthier-Looking Hair • Gentle Acidic Formula Helps to Close the Hair’s Cuticle and Lock-In Color • No Developer Required • Fades True to Tone • Easy Blend-Ability to Create Endless Color Possibilities • PPD & Ammonia-Free • Globally Compliant • 100% Vegan, Cruelty-Free Formula Available in 3 oz. Aluminum Tube

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Manic Panic® Professional Gel Semi-Permanent Hair Color!
Kayla S.
Toronto, ON
Manic Panic®  Professional Gel Semi-Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Kayla S.
Review for: Velvet Violet™
I used this dye for my hair and lets just say it helped when the colour dye I originally got ran out, the colour is long lasting, vegan friendly and is so nice on my hair! I will definitely buy this brand again!
Katrina H.
Hummelstown, PA
Manic Panic®  Professional Gel Semi-Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Katrina H.
Review for: Serpentine™, Solar Yellow™, Velvet Violet™
Manic Panic doesn't work for me the color won't stick in my hair artic fox and splat are my go tos my are fire truck Red and violet purple
Chantel V.
Calgary, AB
Manic Panic®  Professional Gel Semi-Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Chantel V.
Review for: Blue Velvet™
I'd say this is hit and miss. It sticks and gives a blue, but not close to the blue in the jar. The colours often seem more like a wash of colour versus true pigment we get hopeful for. Washes out well, doesn't seem to stain, and no smell. I like the jar for easy use. The "blue" in this photo is the only manic panic here, used it to try and mix green (didn't stick) and also the purple which did work out.
Elizabeth  L.
Jacksonville, FL
Manic Panic®  Professional Gel Semi-Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Elizabeth  L.
Review for: Blue Bayou™
Amazing color!!! Going blue was a bold choice and I couldn't be happier with the results. It was easy to apply, and alot messy. I have used this brand for years and they do not disappoint.
Kellie W.
Rome, GA
Review for: Love Power Purple™
I’ve been using manic panic since I was a kid I absolutely adore manic panic they have very beautiful colors they were the first colors I ever started getting into and they are super bright but they don’t ever contain enough hair dye that they’re expensive and don’t have enough hair dye I mean either need to lower the price to make the bottles bigger that’s my only complaint and also that it washes out faster than a lot of other vibrant hair dyes though it is very vibrant and I absolutely love it th
Kristina B.
Reading, PA
Review for: Velvet Violet™
This is also great for toning yellow shades out of blonde hair. Just mix a bit with your favorite conditioner and let sit. These shades dont damage hair
sarah P.
London, ON
Review for: Serpentine™
I used this hair dye as a teen to give some more colour to my hair. I would recommend for brightness I will buy this in the future
Heather W.
Hinesville, GA
Review for: Velvet Violet™
I love this stuff. The color is beautiful. It smells amazing and lathers in pretty well. It wasn’t too expensive. A jar goes a long ways. It turned out even better than expected. My only complaint is that rinsing it out was a hassle. But I would buy again!
Brittany  J.
Grand Prairie, TX
Review for: Red Velvet™, Divine Wine™
Love the deep burgundy colors. They are super bold and rich in color. I love how the colors turn out every time and you will 2
Heather  N.
Plantation, FL
Review for: Red Velvet™
This is the best thing I have found for in between root touch ups when I don’t want to go to the salon. It keeps my hair vibrant and healthy looking and the red I use has me looking like a rockstar.

Looking for your answer?