BY MANIC PANIC

Creature of the Night Enter the abyss. This dramatically dark mascara takes lashes to new depths in thickness and luxury. Extremely rich and voluptuous, it builds and conditions for truly dark drama. Cruelty Free & Vegan ; see more...

Katrina L.
Maynard, MA
I love manic panic products. I like this Mascara it makes my eyes pop I love the blue tint one. A only come for me is that I find it a little expensive. I would get it again.
corry p.
Valley Stream, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very short thin fine eyelashes to say the least I hate them. I've tried all kinds of volumizing mascara is in the past and they just crumble underneath my eyes this one gave my eyes a little bit of length but made them look much thicker and I liked how I looked
Jaime C.
Haverhill , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't a fan of this product! As soon as I put it on my eyes began to water and burn. The whole time I was wearing it I felt like I had something in my eye. The feeling disappeared as soon as I took it off!
Ashley W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this mascara. It's very volumizing and normally only takes one coat to get great length on lashes. It's really affordable as well, and only costs around $10- $12 dollars.
Maria  A.
Great great great ! i love it ! good length and volume ! plus its affordable not tooo expensive ! specially waret proof ones because they are not going no were but stay on those lashes.
Krista H.
New Carrollton, MD
I purchased this awhile ago and it worked really really well. It made my eyelashes look long and voluminous.
Carrie T.
Havre, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can't go wrong with any mascara really and this stuff is in a cute package. I'm a sucker for cute brand names and packaging.
Krystal L.
Sedgwick, CO
This mascara is amazing. It gives the lashes a volumizing look that only takes one coat. Its very well made and affordable.
Wiki S.
Lovely mascara. Gives you volume and lengthens your eyelashes. The mascara is extremely black. One if my favourite mascaras.