Manic Panic Manic® Mixer/Pastel-izer® Classic Cream Formula

GUILT-FREE GLAMOUR!®
Blend our award-winning Manic® Mixer/Pastel-izer® with any color to achieve a lighter, pastel tint that is totally on-trend. This product works best when you use a whole jar of Pastel-izer® with just a few drops of your desired color. In 2015 this product was awarded the prestigious Allure Magazine Best of Beauty Award! In 2014 this product won not only the Nylon Magazine Beauty Hit List Award, but was also honored with the Peta2 Libby Award for the Best Vegan Hair Product!
Manic® Mixer/Pastel-izer® conditions hair.
Manic Panic® Hair Colors are ready to use, do not mix with peroxide.

Manic Panic, with 40 Years of history in leading the color rebellion, is proud to say our hair colors have always been Vegan and Cruelty Free.
And our products are also…
·Paraben-free
·Gluten-free
·Ammonia-free
·Resorcinol-free
·PPD-free
·Phthalate-free
·Made in the USA

Tested on celebrities, not animals™.

Does this product actually work for making hair color pastelManic Panic Manic® Mixer/Pastel-izer® Classic Cream Formula?
To be blunt- does this actually work? I've used straight up pastel hair color and was disappointed with the lack of results, so I'd be interested in trying something different. For reference, my hair is partially bleached toward the bottom and I'd want to put the pastel color over that. This seems like a solid alternative and allows for more "customizable" color, so I'm just wondering if it's actually worth it!
Someone can tell me how to use it? Please
Start your review of Manic Panic Manic® Mixer/Pastel-izer® Classic Cream Formula!
How would you rate this product?
Corvallis, OR
Manic Panic Manic® Mixer/Pastel-izer® Classic Cream Formula uploaded by Kristina H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Have not tried the vegan manic panic NYC pastel-izer yet but I'm definitely ready to try it I've read a lot of great reviews so I got it and we will see what happens as I will try it on my hair in a few days see how light my hair will get Tish and snooky's looks absolutely amazing can't wait to try it I've seen others try and it's absolutely amazing I read the reviews absolutely amazing I'm so excited after done I will post pictures
Amherst, MA
This worked well mixing with their pink dye to make a pastel pink. However, it works just as well to use conditioner to dilute dye and make pastel colors, so there is no incentive to buy this for me.
La Grange, NC
I mixed this in with a very bright pink color a few months ago. Sadly, after I mixed it in, it didn’t make this bright pink color into a pastel color. I honestly wouldn’t waste my money on this product again. It wasn’t worth it!
Anderson, SC
Manic panic colors turn out best if you can leave them on your head for 6+ hours. DO NOT BUY THIS! This is a waste of money. If you want to lighten your color up, buy a cheap big bottle of white conditioner.
brick
Manic Panic Manic® Mixer/Pastel-izer® Classic Cream Formula uploaded by dawn W.
Don’t get me wrong, I adore Manic Panic. I got hooked onto it one weekend when I went to New York with my boyfriend and my friend had me pick up hair dye for him while I was there. It’s a good brand, it’s vegan which is fantastic! A brand testing on people and not animals? I live for it. The only real downside to using the pastel-izer is consistency and that can lead to botched jobs and patchiness. I recently bleached my hair and was recommended to use this since I had already owned it to tone my hair, and boy did it help. Of course it’s better than diluting the normal dye you combine it with with conditioner, but you do need to have a knack at being consistent. Overall though, I love this product to death and I love Manic Panic to death!
Las Vegas, NV
This is a great product to use with any color dye. It mixes Frey well and does not cause streaks. If you have long or thick hair make sure you buy a couple of jars. You want to make sure that you have enough to dye your whole head.
I've used Manic Panic's Blue Steel to upkeep grey hair I had professionally dyed. I was very impressed by how evenly it colored my hair, my roots like to lift unevenly so a lot of times lighter colors look spotty (even when done professionally) and I didn't have this problem with Blue Steel. I did, however, leave it on my hair for a couple of hours (as I do with all vegetable dyes), and I added some dye to my conditioner to help with upkeep. If you're going for a pure grey you may be slightly disappointed, because there is a blue tint to this dye (especially in certain light), but it really is a gorgeous color. I would highly recommend it.
The best vegan hair dye out there! You can get them on Amazon or at your local beauty supply shop so it's really easy to get your hands on. I have natural black hair and I used their bleaching kit and their purple toner to dye my hair completely snow whit! As a professional hairstylist, I would definitely suggest leaving it to the pros but if you insist on a diy situation, definitely choose manic panic!
Fresno, CA
There was a time in my life where I wanted to go silver. And I was determined too. But then I fell in love with blonde and my mind was forever changed. But to soften my golden colored curls I would reach for the pastelizer. It was supposed to make any color you chose the pastel version. I tried this with a deep purple they had and in the end...just ended up with violet. *Shrug*
Keene, NH
Manic panic is the best brand ever ! I’ve been using these colors since I was 6 years old ! So 20 years ! My sister would do my hair pink as a kid and I’ve done my daughters pink & red ! This year I’ve decided to do a pastel purple and I got this and I loved it ! It did everything I wanted and more 💜 I live by manic panic so if you’re looking to dye your hair semi permanent use this brand ! It’s a great product for a great price 💖💖👏🏼
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Fairborn, OH
il y a 9 mois
Icia 🌻. • il y a 9 mois
It works as long as you don't add too much color to the mixture. Artic fox has one too, and you can also use a white conditioner.