BY MANIC PANIC #9 in Temporary Hair Color

GUILT-FREE GLAMOUR!®
Blend our award-winning Manic® Mixer/Pastel-izer® with any color to achieve a lighter, pastel tint that is totally on-trend. This product works best when you use a whole jar of Pastel-izer® with just a few drops of your desired color. In 2015 this product was awarded the prestigious Allure Magazine Best of Beauty Award! In 2014 this product won not only the Nylon Magazine Beauty Hit List Award, but was also honored with the Peta2 Libby Award for the Best Vegan Hair Product!
Manic® Mixer/Pastel-izer® conditions hair.
Manic Panic® Hair Colors are ready to use, do not mix with peroxide.

Manic Panic, with 40 Years of history in leading the color rebellion, is proud to say our hair colors have always been Vegan and Cruelty Free.
And our products are also…
·Paraben-free
·Gluten-free
·Ammonia-free
·Resorcinol-free
·PPD-free
·Phthalate-free
·Made in the USA

Tested on celebrities, not animals™.

• To be blunt- does this actually work? I've used straight ...3 Answers
  • Would you recommend this? Does it work well? I've heard o...4 Answers
  • Someone can tell me how to use it? Please2 Answers
Sydney A.
Manic panic is and always has been one of my favorite hair dyes. It's a veggie dye, so it really does no damage, it always smells normal or even nice. Nothing too fragrant, but nothing gross smelling. It's a good sign that it's really natural.
When using these products the water always runs so clear, and the product stays true to its advertised color
Megan D.
Cary, NC
My best friend turned me on the manic panic pastelizer after finding my hair a little to bright for my liking. Now, I adore the pastelizer, it cuts some of the brightest colors and softens them. I tend to use more pastelizer than color on my hair but that's the look that I am going for!
Angelina B.
Keene , NH
Manic panic is the best brand ever ! I’ve been using these colors since I was 6 years old ! So 20 years ! My sister would do my hair pink as a kid and I’ve done my daughters pink & red ! This year I’ve decided to do a pastel purple and I got this and I loved it ! It did everything I wanted and more 💜 I live by manic panic so if you’re looking to dye your hair semi permanent use this brand ! It’s a great product for a great price 💖💖👏🏼
Viridiana L.
Santa Maria, CA
Great for Patel hair! So easy to use! You just mix it into your regular hair dye and you get the prettiest pastel shades out of this! Great results and color cones out as expected. Will definitely be buying this again.
Vane E.
Orlando, FL
I used this a while ago to get my blonde hair that was yellow toda a more grey and it definitely worked like a charm. It’s just like any other hair product read instructions and you’ll be fine. I don’t have to get again I still have some
Paula C.
Henderson, NV
Pretty good consistency for mixing, but you need to use a lot to achieve a good pastel. Color went on more evenly then if you dilute with conditioner. Pretty simple to use, just takes some experimentation to get the exact color you want.
Ciera M.
I have kinky curly 3c/4a hair. I usually use manic panic when dying my hair but I wanted a pastel yellow color. It didn’t really take and I’m not sure why. I left it on my hair for about 2 hours and mixed it on to the dye as well. I didn’t do much to help the color but it also didn’t have an adverse effect.
Marissa L.
LaGrange
I mixed this in with a very bright pink color a few months ago. Sadly, after I mixed it in, it didn’t make this bright pink color into a pastel color. I honestly wouldn’t waste my money on this product again. It wasn’t worth it!
dawn w.
brick
Don’t get me wrong, I adore Manic Panic. I got hooked onto it one weekend when I went to New York with my boyfriend and my friend had me pick up hair dye for him while I was there. It’s a good brand, it’s vegan which is fantastic! A brand testing on people and not animals? I live for it. The only real downside to using the pastel-izer is consistency and that can lead to botched jobs and patchiness. I recently bleached my hair and was recommended to use this since I had already owned it to tone my hair, and boy did it help. Of course it’s better than diluting the normal dye you combine it with with conditioner, but you do need to have a knack at being consistent. Overall though, I love this product to death and I love Manic Panic to death!
Kel W.
The best vegan hair dye out there! You can get them on Amazon or at your local beauty supply shop so it's really easy to get your hands on. I have natural black hair and I used their bleaching kit and their purple toner to dye my hair completely snow whit! As a professional hairstylist, I would definitely suggest leaving it to the pros but if you insist on a diy situation, definitely choose manic panic!
Christine H.
Would you recommend this? Does it work well? I've heard other people just mix conditioner in their dye with the same results.
erin c.
Sayreville , NJ
To be blunt- does this actually work? I've used straight up pastel hair color and was disappointed with the lack of results, so I'd be interested in trying something different. For reference, my hair is partially bleached toward the bottom and I'd want to put the pastel color over that. This seems like a solid alternative and allows for more "customizable" color, so I'm just wondering if it's actually worth it!
Maria A.
Guadalajara Jalisco
Someone can tell me how to use it? Please