BY MANIC PANIC

Twist n Glow. Cruelty Free and Vegan. High Voltage Gloss Component Includes Mirror and Lighted Cap Light up your lips with this high voltage mega gloss!  Cap illuminates when opened.  Electrifying! . see more...

Emilee H.
The lipgloss is very shiny, very easy to apply. It has great pigment and the payoff is just fantastic. I ordered a bright orange and it was just that. It lasts quite awhile and I’ve recommended it to all of my friends!
Isabella F.
This was good but the smell wasn't too present. The gloss was a little tacky but besides that it was awesome and had a lot more pigment then I expected. This lip gloss stayed of for hours with me having to reapply.
Autumn D.
AUSTIN, TX
Ive always loved manic panic since i was a teen. Fun colors that are anything but soft natural nudes. The lipgloss is pretty good. Its not overly sticky. It does move around or go outside my lips like some others can. A goid every day type gloss. Manic Panic Lipgloss
Ada V.
Palmer, AK
I received as a Christmas gift in a secret Santa box. As far as lip glosses go it's nice. Not great but nice. Leaves a nice shine and just a hint of color. The only thing I did not like was the taste.
Karsyn P.
Anna, TX
I was suprised to find out that manic panic made lipgloss. I previously thought they only did hair dye. I would totally purchase this again. It was cheap and had good color pay off.
Kat G.
I really like this product, easy to use and apply. Good product for the price, would recommend to someone who is buying on a budget because the price is extremely affordable.
Monjay🥀 N.
providence
This is a good lipgloss to be honest , I love the texture, I bought this from Walmart two days ago , the packaging is very original , it’s for a good price
Monica m.
brownstown, MI
It's ok. A bit roo thick and gloopy for my taste but great for makeup beginners and younger people who enjoy the fun colors.
Jade B.
Roy, UT
I don't really wear or really like lip gloss because it is sticky but I realy do like this color. Its a really pretty pink
Tameka S.
Indianapolis, IN
My daughter and I both use this lip gloss...she likes to play dress up so I allow her to use this shiny lip gloss.
Carolina D.
For how much time stay on the lips