Manic Panic Lip Locked Lipstick uploaded by Michelle C.

BY MANIC PANIC

• How do you make this lipstick not too dry when apply? May...2 Answers
  • Matte or glossy or satin? How pigment?1 Answers
  • Approximately how much does this cost and where can I fin...1 Answers
Manic Panic Lip Locked Lipstick
  • "I absolutely love the color of this. It's so vibrant and creamy. Long lasting and looks gorgeous. " in 7 reviews
Nicole D.
I had an older formulation of there's that was available around mid 2000s and I remember wearing these all the time! I had Kiss of Death and Blood Red. Kiss of Death was a dark,shimmery cherry red and Blood Red was a raspberry color. You definitely need a lip liner with this because it can tend to feather and you will need to touch it up but they are very opaque and the colors are gorgeous.
Jenny R.
The lipstick is a creamy opaque formula that stays out all day and doesn't dry out the lips. I was really shocked at how well it went on and that it stayed even after having pizza for lunch. The colors are super cute and the packaging is great. At half of the price that I normally spend on lippies, this is a steal. I will repurchase again and again.
Karla G.
Delano, CA
Super cute! The colors are brilliant, they're unconventional but still adorbs. I really enjoy the way they feel on my lips and the way they feel. I think these are packaged beautifully! They design on the caps does not rub away or fade quickly which is great. I would recommend this lipstick.
Jessica V.
antioch, CA
Review for: Lipcolor, Mystic Heather more...
If you are looking for a heavily-pigmented purple that goes on smooth, this is definitely a good bet. "Weird colors" like blues and purples are hard to find, and I find that Manic Panic is a good go-to for things like Comic Con or Halloween. It's not the quality of a high-end lip tar by any means but for seven dollars you really can't beat it.
Michelle M.
Review for: Deadly Night Black more...
I'm screaming---BEAUTIFUL COLOR. I love this Deadly BLACK Lipstick. I'm a black lover and when I find this lip color I went crazy. The color goes on smooth and remains black. Went on matte, but I added a little gloss to give it my extra punch. This will look great on any skin tone.
Megan S.
Review for: Deadly Night Black more...
Gorgeous creamy lip color. A beautiful black lip with high color payoff and the cutest packaging! If you don't own a black lipstick, you don't know what you're missing. I have like 6 different ones
brenda t.
Las vegas , NV
Review for: Lipcolor Hot Pink more...
Super bold color stays on throughout the day you just gotta make sure that you touch it up a bit you have to add chapstick under for it to stay longer the color goed really well i wear it everyday ūüėĄ
Krista H.
New Carrollton, MD
Review for: Deadly Night Black more...
I absolutely love the color of this. It's so dark and creamy. Long lasting and looks gorgeous. Only downside is, black lips aren't something I can walk around with everyday :p
Jenn V.
Review for: Vampire'S Kiss Dark Red more...
Love the color but it doesn't last as long as I'd like (2 if I'm not eating or drinking). It feels fine, not drying like some lip colors. It's inexpensive as well!
Alejandra A.
Review for: Lipcolor, Mystic Heather more...
Its cool because its creamy, but its kind of messy to apply.
The other thing is that.. its not that black.. its seems dark, but not black enough
sanly y.
Bowling Green, Kentucky
How do you make this lipstick not too dry when apply? Maybe it my lip condition that made it a little dry after use.
LaToya S.
Cambridge, OH
Matte or glossy or satin? How pigment?
Jennifer B.
Oceanside , CA
How do I know this color is right for me?
Jessica C.
Simi valley, CA
Where can I find this?
Rebecca O.
Is this color glossy or matte?