BY MANIC PANIC

• Matte or glossy or satin? How pigment?1 Answers
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had an older formulation of there's that was available around mid 2000s and I remember wearing these all the time! I had Kiss of Death and Blood Red. Kiss of Death was a dark,shimmery cherry red and Blood Red was a raspberry color. You definitely need a lip liner with this because it can tend to feather and you will need to touch it up but they are very opaque and the colors are gorgeous.
Karla G.
Karla G.
Delano, CA
Super cute! The colors are brilliant, they're unconventional but still adorbs. I really enjoy the way they feel on my lips and the way they feel. I think these are packaged beautifully! They design on the caps does not rub away or fade quickly which is great. I would recommend this lipstick.
Chelsey T.
Chelsey T.
Erie, PA
Review for: Vampire'S Kiss Dark Red
I absolutely love this lipstick! The color is amazing and it goes on so smooth. And its vegan too which just makes it even better!
Ericx P.
Ericx P.
Davis, CA
Review for: Lipcolor, Mystic Heather
Fantastic color! Its goes perfect with my brown skin. I definitely recommend! Plus is stays on for a really long time.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
antioch, CA
Review for: Lipcolor, Mystic Heather
If you are looking for a heavily-pigmented purple that goes on smooth, this is definitely a good bet. "Weird colors" like blues and purples are hard to find, and I find that Manic Panic is a good go-to for things like Comic Con or Halloween. It's not the quality of a high-end lip tar by any means but for seven dollars you really can't beat it.
Review for: Vampire'S Kiss Dark Red
I absolutely love the color of this. It's so vibrant and creamy. Long lasting and looks gorgeous. So I will most definitely buy again.
bianca l.
bianca l.
new orleans, LA
Review for: Vampire'S Kiss Dark Red
Love this brand. Their colors are always on point and fun. Be sure to line your lips and consider a primer as red sometimes bleeds.
Review for: Deadly Night Black
I absolutely love the color of this. It's so dark and creamy. Long lasting and looks gorgeous. Only downside is, black lips aren't something I can walk around with everyday :p
Ericka C.
Ericka C.
Review for: Deadly Night Black
I love this lipstick!!! Every Girl needs a dark lipstick in their lives trust me Lol it comes in handy
Review for: Purple Haze Purple Pearl
Love love love the color of this. It's so vibrant and creamy. Super Long lasting and looks so gorgeous.
sanly y.
sanly y.
Bowling Green, Kentucky
How do you make this lipstick not too dry when apply? Maybe it my lip condition that made it a little dry after use.
LaToya S.
LaToya S.
Cambridge, OH
Matte or glossy or satin? How pigment?
Kylee R.
Kylee R.
Jacksonville, AR
Approximately how much does this cost and where can I find it?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Jessica C.