Manic Panic Limited Edition Claw Colors™ uploaded by Katrina L.

BY MANIC PANIC

This is a completely new formula from the original Claw Colors, but still vegan and free of harsh chemicals found in most nail polish brands. They come in super cute bottles!

Nail Polish and Bleach can only be shipped within the 48 States of the Continental USA. Ground shipping only.

Katrina L.
Maynard, MA
I love this nail polish. It is a little pricey but I got it on sale it last longer on my nails than other nail polish. In the picture is what my nails look like after having it on for 4 days.
Tanika L.
Freeport, NY
Absolutely love manic panic everything lol but i actually have this very same color as we speak i must say I'm obsessed with this color very smooth goes on very very high pigmented what you see is what you get great quality
Marissa C.
Stockton, CA
I love manic panic! Def a punk rock girls dream! The hair color lasts great for fashion colors and I'm glad they have makeup and nail polishes! The color is awesome and so is the packaging!
Kimmie T.
Garland, TX
Love love this nail polish! I am always on the move so naturally I want a nail polish that can keep up with all my different outfits and the Manic Panic Heavy Metal color was exactly what I was looking for! I can pair this color with any outfit and bam ready to conquer!
Brittney C.
Eckert Colorado
It was a decent was a bit dark for my liking but it works and the containers are cute and made my collection look unique
Rebecca C.
Great nail Polish with color that last as long as others. Only found in sally's beauty supply, which not every store carries the same colors. Would try a different color because I really liked this one.
Aubrey C.
Portland, OR
How long does this last?