BY MANIC PANIC

Twist n Glow. Cruelty Free and Vegan. High Voltage Gloss Component Includes Mirror and Lighted Cap Light up your lips with this high voltage mega gloss!  Cap illuminates when opened.  Electrifying! . see more...

• How much color payoff is normal on these glosses?1 Answers
Jordan B.
Rocklin, CA
I love these glosses! I was first introduced to Manic Panic because of their awesome vegan hair products. So when I found out that they had great priced, vegan makeup, I was stoked. I'm trying to make the transition to vegan and cruelty free, and it's honestly still hard to find brands that are. These glosses are almost fully opaque, aren't sticky, and have a nice cupcake/vanilla scent. They also have a mirror attached to them, which is super nice when it's thrown in your purse and you don't want to have to carry a compact as well.
haven w.
Savannah
Manic Panic as a rule is not really my thing but I have tried to this products and really looked it. I got it on sale at All Free Cosmetics and it did not disappoint but it didn't last all that long, I had to reapply several times and it ended up being drying.
NaNii B.
Clare, MI
I absolutely love the manic lipstick is it amazing i bought it online. It last all day long. I definltely will be buying this again.. Must try this if you already havent.
Robin M.
I bought this because I wanted to try something new, and it was okay. It was a little too sticky for me personally, but overall it worked.
desiree r.
used to use these it's been a while but actually like them a lot beautiful colors and a
great pricie, really need to purchase again
kalliope b.
Jackson, MS
the colors in this lip gloss is really deep and beautiful. it doesn't stay on that long, but it's good for the price!
Krista H.
New Carrollton, MD
Ahhhhhh I love this lip gloss. The color of it is sooooo freakin pretty and they don't look super tacky.
Deborah W.
Stafford, Staffordshire
Sexy and super hot! Feel a million dollars wearing this, non sticky, plumping lipgloss. Highly pigmented and formulated perfectly
Colleen C.
This is the bomb! This is one of my favorite manic panic product other than their hair dyes. I'll probably buy this again soon.
Andrea M.
How much color payoff is normal on these glosses?