BY MANIC PANIC

manic panic hair color see more...

Ryan N Megan C.
Greenbrier, AR
I didn’t use the red passion, I used the pink! My hair doesn’t like salon colors or permanent! It takes to semi- permanent color very well!!! I kept it in for about and hour, smells great so it didn’t bother me to have it in. And I had to bleach it out cause it faded but not bad and wasn’t washing out lol and I had it in for 4 months or so. Great price and would recommend
Whitney G.
Huntington, WV
Used this year in conditioner to help maintain my red/ burgundy box Dye color as it started to fade. Did the job for sure. Also a lot safer and less damaging on your hair than constantly coloring it with permanent dyes. I will definitely do this anytime I go red, black, purple. Just don't use head and shoulders or really hot water when washing your hair while using this, it will pull the color right out. And remember to apply about 1in away from the scalp line as it stains like crazy on skin. Apply vasaline around neck, forehead, and ears before applying. Love the results. As you can see in photo ita a really vibrant red, even over the burgundy box dye
Danielle H.
To the color bright in color shinyVery vibrant affordable color easy application easy instructions to follow would recommend other was true to color can buy just about anywhere fun to try new things very satisfied would buy product again
Frankie D.
Pittsburg
I didn’t exactly use this color but I do love the way this coloring stays in the hair for a while. My hair color stayed in for about 5-6 weeks and it was always vibrant as long as I used Color treating shampoo and cold water. I can’t dye my hair for my job but if I could, I would use their dyes again!
Vianney J.
El Paso, TX
Manic Panic is a necessity if you want vivid color that lasts. I use it once a month to keep my red hair color vibrant. Red Passion is a red base with a hint of pink. It is 100% vegan and conditions the hair leaving it silky soft and healthy looking. Ive tried many shades and always will recommend it.
Bonnie P.
Biggs
Manic panic! I have used almost every color there is, you have to know the tricks and tips for it to last a while. If not then you'll be touching up weekly.
Manda R.
Brooklyn, NY
Again, you cant go wrong with the original. This stuff has been around for years. Just make sure to use lots of Vaseline on your hairline. AND WEAR GLOVES. Manic Panic Semi- Permanent Hair Dye Bad Boy Blue
Alexandria R.
Oklahoma City, OK
I haven’t used this color before, but I’ve used vampire red and one of the purples. I loved the red, it lasts and it was beautiful, exactly what I wanted. The colors are vibrant and very cool that the company is a vegan brand! The purple, I had issues with it washing out within three days, but it was beautiful and easy to work with. Kind of sucked that it washed out so easily, but I still love the brand!
Alexis L.
Spring Hill, FL
I enjoy manic panics hair dye , it seems to be more gentle on the hair compared to other dyes. I think they have a good color shade range and generally it is pretty vibrant and pigmented.
Heather H.
Altamonte Spg, FL
As someone who changes their hair color like they chance their underwear, I LOVE manic panic! I currently have two different shades of red and they've stayed for quite a while!