Manic Panic High Voltage® Classic Cream Formula Hair Color
Manic Panic Hair Color is a ready-to-use, semi-permanent, cream hair color that delivers, the most vibrant, brightest, not to mention punkiest hair color on the planet. A guaranteed vegan product. If you're ready to make a serious commitment (a four to six week commitment) to having fabulously colorful hair, then Manic Panic Semi-Permanent Color Cream is for you. Experienced "dyehards" have said that nothing works like Manic Panic Semi-Permanent Hair Color Cream. Manic Panic uses superior ingredients that are guaranteed vegan and contains no animal ingredients. Fortified with a herbal and protein complex Manic Panic is tested on celebrities not animals. Not recommended for people with 10% or more white hair.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,065 Q&A
- "Manic panic is always my go to hair dye, I tend to mix it with white hair masks to make a pastel color after bleaching my hair because you can leave it in as long as you want and my hair doesn't feel like it's been damaged at all" in 2 reviews
- "great hair dye product, it doesn't fade as quickly as other blue's i've used in my hair and is easy to apply " in 1 review
- "I have dark brown hair and it still shows and lasts for a long time!" in 1 review
- "I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a fun new twist without all the harshness of most hair dyes out there ." in 1 review
- "We tried it just to make sure it washes out completely while still providing a vibrant color when applied....check to both and the price is right too (dependent on retailer)." in 1 review
I had a faded brownish red color -not blind by any means- and did NOT bleach it when I used both colors on myself. (Example of Voodoo Blue pictured, I don’t do my roots so you can see how dark my hair is and how well it covered) I just applied it, wrapped it and let it sit on my head for a few hours while I did stuff around the house. Since it’s vegan and not damaging you can leave it as long as you’d like... And the longer you let it sit the more it will absorb and brighter/darker it will leave your hair. It only lasts about a month to two months depending on how often you wash your hair. For retouched I would mix the Color with conditioner and out it on when I was on the shower, let it sit the whole time I showered, rinsed and it would give it a pop of color back. It’s best to just reapply every month to two months depending on your fade though. It won’t damage your hair so go ahead and refresh as needed. The first time I did Voodoo Blue I did it again a week later and it covered my hair like I was naturally growing teal hair and stayed for several months. Highly recommend this product.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos