BY MANIC PANIC

Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love manic panic! Def a punk rock girls dream! The hair color lasts great for fashion colors and I'm glad they have makeup and nail polishes! The color is awesome and so is the packaging!
Brittney C.
Brittney C.
Eckert Colorado
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was a decent was a bit dark for my liking but it works and the containers are cute and made my collection look unique
Krista H.
Krista H.
New Carrollton, MD
Amazing product. I absolutely love the color of this. It's so vibrant and long lasting and looks gorgeous.
Brianna Z.
Brianna Z.
Sanborn, NY
Love this nail color! Goes great with so many outfits! Last longer too more than other polishes I've tried
Jenn V.
Jenn V.
The color is great; deep red with shimmer. It's not a true lacquer, so it chipped within 2 days, but that's pretty typical of cheap nail polishes. Overall, the color is great if you're only looking to wear it a couple of days.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Alpena, MI
Such a pretty polish. I really liked it complimented my skin tone- I am pretty fair.
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had been looking for a blackish nail polish with only small silver glitter in it for a while. It had to be cruelty-free and made with no animal by products, no formaldehyde either. Manic Panic was the only brand I found that covered all of these bases. I adore this nail polish.