BY MANIC PANIC

Exceptionally intense black with glitter visibly add depth and dimension to your nails. Whether vamp or vixen you will leave an indelible impression. see more...

Kimmie T.
Kimmie T.
Garland, TX
Love love this nail polish! I am always on the move so naturally I want a nail polish that can keep up with all my different outfits and the Manic Panic Heavy Metal color was exactly what I was looking for! I can pair this color with any outfit and bam ready to conquer!
brittney p.
brittney p.
Orange park , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The shimmer on this polish is incredible. I've only bought one polish from this brand and I was impressed. Chipped in a few days but that's normal. I like it.
Dariyn W.
Dariyn W.
Hancock, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this nail polish. The design is so cool, and the color is great. Provides great coverage, only needs one or two coats.
Santa S.
Santa S.
Brownsville , TX
I really like this nail polish... but it does chip off fast for me. But other than that... I'd buy it over and over again!
J C.
J C.
Elgin, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
A brand mostly known for their hair dyes is not getting the recognition for its other make up. This has become my go to nail polish
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good nail polish. Not my favorite but it is easy to apply and stays on for a decent amount of time.
Tanika L.
Tanika L.
Freeport, NY
Absolutely love manic panic everything lol but i actually have this very same color as we speak i must say I'm obsessed with this color very smooth goes on very very high pigmented what you see is what you get great quality
Kirsty P.
Kirsty P.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great black nail polish that is perfect to dress up an evening out with a little dazzle, the black polish has some heavy glitter in it, easy to apply and goes straight to opaque in one coat.  Lasts a few days without chipping too.  The pretty bottle just adds to its allure.
Liane C.
Liane C.
Quebec
I purchase their nail polish a few months ago because I thought their colors were beautiful compare to drugstore ones. It took really no time at all to apply it and I would definitely buy again. Great product
Aubrey C.
Aubrey C.
Portland, OR
How long does this last?