MakeupEye MakeupEyebrow EnhancersManic Panic
Manic Panic Guyliner Automatic Pencil

Manic Panic® Guyliner® Automatic Pencil

by Manic Panic

How long does it stay in place without smudging?
Start your review of Manic Panic® Guyliner® Automatic Pencil!
Sarah Z.
Delton, MI
I love Manic Panic products! The colors are so vivid and their staying power is amazing. I haven't had the colors I have bleed yet either. I have to one or 2 swipes to get the color level I want. It goes on very smooth and I haven't had it brake or clump on me.
Melissa D.
Colima
The pencil is very comfortable to use in any event, it lasts more than 24 hours and its colors are very beautiful, I recommend it, I really like it !!! It does not contain chemicals and is affordable. It is what we always ask for from pencils and this offers it in the best way.