Manic Panic Flash Lightning® Bleach Kit - 40 Volume Cream Developer uploaded by Angel W.Manic Panic Flash Lightning® Bleach Kit - 40 Volume Cream Developer uploaded by Aunt Princess Sara T.

BY MANIC PANIC #12 in Hair Bleach & Lighteners

Before using any Manic Panic® Semi-Permanent Hair Color, pre-lighten your hair with Flash Lightning® Bleach to get the most intense color.
This kit comes complete with:
1 dust-free bleach powder
1 40-volume cream developer
1 mixing tub
1 tint brush
1 plastic cap
1 set of plastic gloves
and instructions for use.

1.3 oz of powder, 4 oz of developer

INSTRUCTIONS:
The MANIC PANIC®/FLASH LIGHTNING® bleach kit was designed for pre-lightening hair before using MANIC PANIC® vegan semi-permanent hair colors. Everything you need to lighten your hair is in this kit. Please follow the instructions carefully. We strongly recommend doing a strand test prior to application. (Take one strand of hair and follow instructions.)

PREPARATIONS:
1. Wearing the enclosed gloves, open the bleach plastic bag. Avoid inhaling powder.
2. Empty the full contents of the bleach powder into the plastic tub provided .
3. Add the full contents of the developer to the bleach powder in the plastic tub. Using the provided brush, blend until all the powder is completely dissolved with no lumps. Mix and blend until the mixture is smooth and creamy. Let stand one minute. The mixture will thicken.
4. Apply the mixture to the hair avoiding direct contact with the scalp.
It is important to use all the developer and mix using only the brush provided. Do not use any metal instruments.
APPLICATION:
Hair should be dry and unwashed. Using the provided brush, apply the bleach mixture evenly to hair you wish bleached. All strands should be saturated using the brush or gloved fingers to spread the mixture evenly. You may mask hair you don’t wish to bleach by using a highlight cap or foil.

DEVELOPING:
Use of enclosed plastic cap is recommended through the developing process. The length of the timing depends on the color and condition of the hair. Check hair at regular intervals during the development process as timing varies according to the degree of desired lightening. Check strand every 10 minutes to evaluate lift. To do so, remove plastic cap and wipe away mixture with a damp tissue. If hair has not reached desired level, reapply mixture as before and continue processing. Do not over-bleach.

REMOVAL:
When desired shade is reached, take off the cap and throw away. Shampoo hair thoroughly several times. Rinse thoroughly and towel dry hair.

Strand Test:
Highlighting and bleaching results depend on the color and condition of the hair. A strand test is recommended to give you a better idea about the end results and to avoid any complications with the actual process. Put on the plastic gloves and prepare the strand test mixture in the plastic bowl provided:
1. Open the Flash Lightning® bleach powder bag and mix one part powder to three parts developer. Mix well using the tint brush provided in the kit.
2. Your hair should be clean and dry. Comb to remove any tangles. Pull one strand of hair from behind your ear to perform the strand test.
3. Apply the mixture to the hair test strand avoiding direct contact with the scalp, making sure the test strand does not touch the rest of your hair.
4. Check hair at regular intervals during the development process as timing varies according to the degree of desired lightening.
5. Check strand every 10 minutes to evaluate lift. To do so, remove plastic cap and wipe away mixture with a damp tissue.
6. If hair has not reached desired level, reapply mixture as before and continue processing. Do not over-bleach.
7. When desired shade is reached, shampoo hair thoroughly several times. Rinse thoroughly and towel dry hair.
8. Discard any leftover mixture. Thoroughly rinse and dry the mixing bowl prior to actual application.

Nail Polish and Bleach can only be shipped within the 48 States of the Continental USA and CANNOT be shipped to PO Boxes.. Ground shipping only.

• My hair is a bit below my collar bone (16 to 18 inches lo...1 Answers
  • Will this kill your hair like most bleach kits?1 Answers
  • When I used this is dried out my hair bad I have died hai...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I have very delicate hair and so my hair takes about 20 minutes to reach bleach blond from a very dark brown but this bleach took a a little over 30 minutes to reach a gold color." in 5 reviews
Kamille R.
milwaukee
Manic Panic Flash Lightning Hair Bleach Kit 40 Volume. Is okay if you are looking for something cheap and quick instead of going to the salon. They provide you with the gloves bleach bowl and brush in the box which is a plus the directions are very helpful. If it is your first time doing bleach this is a good kit to get. Just make sure that you have some type of moisturizer to help the dry ends brought with the bleaching process
Janae U.
Fresno, CA
The first time I bleached my hair, I used this. And I thought it would be like all the other brands, maybe lighten it to an orange color or enough for me to pop some color at the ends. This straight up turned my hair yellow. My curls fought so hard to keep their shape. I was not prepared. But I loved it. I loved how fast it took me to blonde and I loved the color. And I nourished my curls back into shape. So it was a win win. Just know that this really works
Eduarda J.
Best boxed bleach on the market! i hear it's comparable to Bleach London, but we don't have that in America. This stuff really gives you that Peroxide-white blonde, when used with the Wella T18 toner. the MP toner didn't do squat, but this bleach is a staple for quick results!
Janie G.
It gets the hair light enough to use one of the vibrant dyes. My hair is dark and this won't get it platinum, but it definitely allows me to use all of the fun colors manic panic offers. Manic Panic High Voltage® Classic Cream Formula Hair Color
Deanna J.
Pleasanton
This was really hard to work with and if you have lots of hair then you’ll have to buy 2-4 kits if you want to bleach your whole head. I wouldn’t recommend because this damaged my hair badly and came out uneven. My hair was so damaged I had to get my hair done professionally because it was that bad.
Brittany L.
Don't use this product unless you're natural dark dark brown or black I used this on precious colored hair ( this was many moons ago I'm smarter now) and it burnt my hair to a crisp I had to cut so much of my hair off
Carolyn D.
N Arlington, NJ
Works quickly and is greatly accelerated by heat. By the time I was done applying it to hip length hair it was a fourth of the way to the shade I wanted. Used on both virgin hair and previously bleached(year) hair.
Ribecka J.
I've never used a lightening kit before. I was kinda disappointed with how spotty my hair turned out. I used all tools as they should have been used, but some areas lightened a lot more than others
Chantal G.
Cape Coral, FL
This was great and super easy to use! My son wanted blonde hair for the summer and this helped me get him there without ruining his hair! It brought all the needed items and was at a great price!
Alicia O.
I've been bleaching and dyeing my hair for a few years, and while I'm not a huge fan of Manic Panic's actual dyes, I did really love this box kit. It came with a tint brush, and that was really cool. I was actually able to mix half of the bleach at a time. I was growing out a shaved head and had overgrown pixie slash really awkward and too short to be a bob cut length type hair and only needed half of it and that was easy to do. I (really weirdly) didn't take any pictures so that sucks.
Gina C.
Emmaus, PA
My hair is a bit below my collar bone (16 to 18 inches long) how many boxes of the bleach should I get to cover all of my hair?
Teresa L.
When I used this is dried out my hair bad I have died hair for years and never has it felt this bad I wont ever use this brand again
Krystle C.
Manchester, NH
Will this kill your hair like most bleach kits?